Why won't my v3 hatch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaskate

Reaction score
ok so i decided to reset my tama nd i've been waiting for two days now and it hasen't hatched!!! :wacko: :wacko: :D :D

So did you press the reset button without doing anything else? Did you press B then the option RESET?Then set the time,date b-day,username,etc...?But if you did and after daysit didint hatch than I cant help you.Sorry! :D :wacko: B) :D :wacko:

ok so i decided to reset my tama nd i've been waiting for two days now and it hasen't hatched!!! :angry: :angry: :( :(
Its probably a glitch or something like that. it happens when you play with it so much sometimes. Why dont you replace the batteries? Something could be wrong with the batteries.

So did you press the reset button without doing anything else? Did you press B then the option RESET?Then set the time,date b-day,username,etc...?But if you did and after daysit didint hatch than I cant help you.Sorry! :D :) :nyatchi: :mimitchi: :huh:
Yes you are correct. The only other way is that you have paused it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back