Why would he destory his tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ELY_M

Reaction score
I found this video on youtube. he set his tama on fire in his trash can. I cant believe he did this.

I wish he would sell it on ebay or give away to someone else who would take better care of tama.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=2hA1M1r7Mxw

Last edited by a moderator:
That was very funny. It's kinda dangerous, though. What if:

1.The Tama expoded in the girl's face.

2. The fire grows beyond the the Tama and set's thier house or apartment on fire.

3. They could have burnt themselves.

They were lucky none of those happened. Giving it away on Ebay or giving it to someone else would be far safer then making it explode.

π Camelle ╤

This was posted about a month ago.

He blew it up for fun. I think it's amusing. If I wasn't afraid of blowing something else up, I'd do it X3

*santagotchi*: I think they did burn themselves o.o' After it pops you hear one of the people saying, 'battery acid hurts' or something along those lines.

This was posted about a month ago.
He blew it up for fun. I think it's amusing. If I wasn't afraid of blowing something else up, I'd do it X3

*santagotchi*: I think they did burn themselves o.o' After it pops you hear one of the people saying, 'battery acid hurts' or something along those lines.
No, they din't say that. They sweared.

Camelle

So what if he destroyed a Tama? It's his choice, and we are not free to tell others what to do. A Tama is not the beginning and the end of everything.

It's his right to destroy it if he wants, but if I had a spare Tama I would give it someone who really wanted it. I personally would find much more enjoyment in making some kid happy by giving the Tama to them than I would find in destroying it. Just my personal opinion. :wub:

yeah if i had a tama i didn't wan't, I would sell it or give it to a friend who really wanted one. also, I already saw this video before. its kinda offending. it seemed so offending, boring, and long, that i had to fast forward to the end of it.

kuchipatchiluver :wub: :lol: :wub:

My friend bashed her v3 up and I helped her.

Guilt remains. Why did I do that?

Incidentally, I lost the Tamagotchi a couple of months later, but how can I forget that?

That video has been posted before - some people do stupid things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back