why?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don`t know either... I love tarakotchi too....Mabye it`s just because he has big lips? o_O

But more likely on the older tamas *v3 and down* he was a bad charachter *you got him w/bad care* i personally find him adorable...through i`d NEVER take such bad care of one of my old tams just to get one. But now i can get one and still take good care of my tam! =D

EDIT: *mabye just orochimaru lovers like tarakotchi xD*

Last edited by a moderator:
but now you can get him by using skill points!!! So nomatter what the care you can get anycharrie! :D

aww so kawaii! I never got Takarotchi beofre *it`s adorable through* mainly because i never took bad care of my older tamas...and the games i usually play ended up making the skill points raise up in passion making it a kuchipatchi ^.^""

My Freind Elizabeth`s first tama was a tarakotchi through :lol:

the only reason i got tarakotchi is because my brother took my v3 and started punishing my tamagotchi when it was a teen for no reason

the only reason i got tarakotchi is because my brother took my v3 and started punishing my tamagotchi when it was a teen for no reason
Really?! That`s sooo cruel!!!

I can understand on the V4 but punishing unessacarily that`s tama abuse! :(

I don't think necessarily everyone hates Tarakotchi! Some people just don't like getting one because Tarakotchi is a character you get in result of neglecting your Tama, and I guess people don't like to know that they've been taking bad care of their Tamagotchi or something.

That's my guess.

But I kind of like Tarakotchi. It's a little on the chubby side, but it's very cute. The way they move across the screen looks like they're dancing! xD

lol, he remindes me of a potato, I like him, I really want him actually

idk, but he's cute i've always wanted a tarakotchi it make's me sad that lots of poeple hate him :D

I don't hate any of the Tamagotchi characters. Maybe it's because back in the time of the originals, Tarakotchi came from awful care and had smelly feet.

I don't hate Tarakotchi.

I find it slightly hard for a reason unknown to hate pixels. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back