Why?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

berrytama2

Reaction score
i got 2 v3 and i am connecting them.but no matter how much times i connect it together,its relationship is still the same. relationship: (four faces)

Maybe Because they're both boys or both girls same gender cant fall in love or maybe the versions cant breed or probably you need to connect more, Hope that Helped :D

Are they both adults?

If so this may be whats wrong:

If the v3 character is not possible to get on a version 2 you will not be able to make them in love, or the other way round.

If they are not both adults:

You need to wait till they are to make them like each other more.

~Girl~

they are a boy and a girl and both are v3 but they are at different stages. teenager and adult.

Then, you need to wait until the other is a an adult.

-Flame B)

That all depends how old they are. If they are still babies, they can't be best friends. They can't be partners until they are adults, so that might be the problem. My tamagotchi's were best friends when they were teens, but one of them died before they could become adults and get married. I was looking forwards to the babies, too! :furawatchi:

I don't know why but if they are different genders, give them the love potion

they are not the same gender and they are both adults now. (but they cannot have a baby!)

Do either of them have hearts for another character? If so, they can't fall in love...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back