WHYYYYY?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cieletchi

Reaction score
Well, I was looking at V5 Familitchi and V6 Growth charts, And I noticed that if you are HORRIBLE to your tamagotchi, you will get a Gozaruchi* (I think I misspelled it ): )

Gozaruchi is an awsome tamagotchi! Why does bandai hate this poor thing?

What do you think?

*Gozauchi is the Ninja with a Y in its chest...

Poor-care characters does not exactly mean "horrible" characters.

I liked Gozarutchi as well, and even though he's considered a poor-care character, they've bumped him up in some versions, like the 15th Anniversary iD L. :)

Goes the same with Violetchi, she's adorable even though she's also a poor-care character.

There are even some people who doesn't like many good-care characters. We all have our own preferences. :D

Besides, isn't it much better that your favourite character is in your Tama and is not taken out of the growth chart? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Sebiretchi even though she's a bad care character. ^_^ And frankly I don't care that she's one. I think some bad care characters are better than some good care ones and that Bandai made them bad care characters so that they'd be harder to get because honestly who'd want to take bad care of their Tama ON PURPOSE? plus it's dangerous because your Tama might die. Bad care characters are just more challenging, they're not bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw, BanDai doesn't hate Gozarutchi - he was once one of the main characters (Mametchi, Memetchi, Kuchipatchi, Violetchi, and Gozarutchi). Although I don't care for him much myself, I believe he is a bad care character because he is shy and secretive, and you get him on the V5 when you don't give your Tamagotchi's much attention. Make sense? :p Come to think of it, my least favorite characters are good care characters, but then again so are some of my favorites. It doesn't really matter on the care you need to give your Tamagotchi to get certain characters; as long as you find them adorable. X3

My brother wanted the ninja to be his tama so he treated it terribly, and even yelled at the poor thing LOL! Too bad he was a little too harsh on it and it passed away :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back