Wich characters do you want to appear on the 4U?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess she means her evolved version, because I don't think her evolved version fits as a tama pet, she looks bigger now xD

Yeah, her pre-evolved version seems fit as a Tama pet, but I think her evolved version could be a character on the 4U

...Or maybe her pre-evolved version could be a character and her evolved form could be her post-adult form

.......Or maybe she can just be a Tama pet or have some kind of cameo

So many possibilities lol

I hope to see these tamas as future downloadable characters :)

• Mimitchi
  • Pekopekotchi
  • Chouchoutchi
  • Mikazukitchi
  • Brother/Sister Otogitchi

Mimitchi and Brother Otogitchi will probably be downloadable based on what I've seen but I'm just assuming from clues ;P

Also, here's a picture from Tama Depa News... maybe they're just random outlines, but the top right one is Shirimotchi for sure

9jzwc3.jpg

The one below Shirimotchi looks like Tacttchi without his hat, the one next to Shirimotchi looks like Doyatchi without his hair, and the one below it looks like Uwasatchi without the thing on her head.

On the left side I think I can see Chokomakatchi without her ears and Monakatchi without the chocolate on his head :p

I wonder if they're really the characters and are gonna be downloadable but they just edited the outline to make them less obvious, or maybe they're new characters that look similar to already existing characters, or maybe they've got nothing to do with actual downloadable characters at all XP

I can't really tell any of the characters myself... @_@

Maybe Bokutchi? But I dunno, I don't think so....

Maybe they could just be new characters from the anime or something :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back