wich do like best!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wich do you like best

• Entama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • v1

• v2

• v3

• other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said Other beacuse I like the ocen kind and angel kind best. The ocen one you tama when it goes to sleep, the light's turn off by it's self!!! :(

My dream is to get a Gen2! I HATE v3s, and I'm sure it MAY be the same with Entama, though it sounds cool. I don't have one, so I didn't vote on it. I HATE v2s and I like v1s, but they're not my favourite.

I have written v3 like you but i would much rather v4 because its touch screen .

(my first Tamgotchi which is now a parent) :blink: (His child) :blink:

My dream is to get a Gen2! I HATE v3s, and I'm sure it MAY be the same with Entama, though it sounds cool. I don't have one, so I didn't vote on it. I HATE v2s and I like v1s, but they're not my favourite.
My thoughts exactly, except Im fine with v2s.

Entama's are the best! We used to have them in the USA but they got rid of them those dum dum bandai. dum dums. Now there only in japan and they have jobs, and payday and much more that we dont have! I tkink Bandai is ripping us of so im buying one on Ebay. :) :wacko: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I like V2's and V1's best! V1's are simple and sweet, and V2's are also simple but more advanced. :)

I have all three versions of the Connection;but, I think that if I got an Entama, I would like it the best. I've read a ton of stuff about them online, and they seem really fun ;) !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back