Width/Height of tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShutUpAndSmile

Reaction score
I'm making the tama case and I don't have a normal tama to measure...so whats the width and height of a normal tama?

I have tama go measurements already :)

Okay. I have your measurements. You might need to add another 0.1-0.5 if you are wanting a little slack/looseness, or making double pouches

Originals (96-97, Originals, Angels, Devils, Santas, Mothra,Ocean, Caveman and MCD toys of 97)

Originals SIZES= 2.2in x 2in

Tamagotchi Mini SIZES= 1.1in x 1.1in

Versions 1,2 connections SIZES= 2.1in x 2in

Version 3 connection SIZES= 2.3in x 2in

Version 4 connection SIZES= 2.6in x 2in

Version 4.5 connection SIZES= 2.7 x 2in

Version 5, 5.5 connections SIZES= 3in x 2in

Version 6 connection SIZES= 2.1in x 2in

Version 7 SIZES 2.8in x 2.0 x 2.0 (The extra 2.0 is the thickness)

Best dementions for Originals are 2.5in x 2.5in

Best dementions for Tamagotchi Mini is 1.5in x 1.5in

Best dementions for Versions 1-3,6 are 3in x 3in

Best dementions for Versions 4- 5.5 are 3.4in x 3in

Best dementions for 7/Tama-go are 4in x 4in

If you are sewing on the inside and turning the case inside out, add a few more partical inches based on how close you sew to the edge. If you sew 0.5 inches in from the edge, I would recommend adding 0.5 inches to the best dementions I've given to you. Otherwise, the tamagotchi will be a bit more stung inside the pouch you are trying to create.

Hope this helps you! ;)

Your welcome!

On a guess for the Color/IDs, I think those are about the same as the Tama-go, but slightly thinner, like 1.7inches? This is based on images I've seen with other tamas I have with one. Oh and if it matters, I think the thickness of the connections are about 0.7inches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back