Wieght Watchers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do like your tama to stay at the base wieght?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ccs132

Reaction score
Is it good to always stay at the base wieght? Sometimes when my teen is 21 pounds i feed him a snack/meal so he is fat enough to play the hurdles or the dance game. Is this healthy?

Yes it's fine, as long as you work it off, also weight is a factor in getting certain charecters, keep it at really good weight, it helps get Mametchi or Mimitchi, if you let it's weight get high, and not play it off, you can get charecters like Gozarutchi. :lol:

Yeah. Anything that knows martial arts has got to be cool! But I digress...

It's best to keep your Tama just above it's base weight and play with it a lot rather than feeding it snacks to make it happy. That's the way to get the best characters.

i got mine a 99g wen i first got it thinking that it underweight!i just fed it snacks wenever it didnt do much! but i've managed to diet it over 2 days and its now a helthy 21g ;) its a maskagotchi!

What if it's underweight? Will i get "lousy" char too?
mine cant get underweight it just refuses any exercise nutil u feed it and then it loses the same amount lol if ya get that!

Yes, you are right. Tamagotchis cannot get underweight. If they feel they are too light, they will refuse to play games.

Then I'll exercise him in 5,4,3,...

He now weighs 15lbs. Horray

if you let it's weight get high, and not play it off, you can get charecters like Gozarutchi. ;)
Woah... wait. If we don't play with it, and let it accumulate weight, THEN we get a Gozarutchi?

dang, I figured it had to do something with discipline or something :D

Actually, you can get Gozarutchi by neglecting your Tamagotchi, letting it's hearts empty, making it gain weight etc.

My child tama is 10 pounds, is that ok? i feed it but after that, I play a game with it.

your child tama is underweight

the base weight is 20 g or lb

my child tama is 15 g or lb

It just morphed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back