Wierd black dots on V4.5 screen?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchipatcicute2222

Reaction score
Ok, here's what's wrong. Above the little book icon, these wierd black dots appeared. And I was playing, and I turned away to take a sip of soda, and then they were there!! I didn't drop it or anything!!! This moring, they looked like somebody had torn all the pieces into two!! And then they started to like, droop! So what's wrong with my Tama???!?!? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Did you ever debug it? It might be because your tamagotchi is low in battery. Try reseting and click download. If it doesn't work, I recommend you switching to a new battery. Hope I helped. :)

Are they really dark black. because thats happening on my v5 I am running. But its starting to actually go away. Someone told me I could open it all up and wipe it off with a Q-tip.

Are they really dark black. because thats happening on my v5 I am running. But its starting to actually go away. Someone told me I could open it all up and wipe it off with a Q-tip.
...Guilty. heheh... um...

I haven't responded yet because one word is tripping me up... Droop. Like how? And what pieces look torn?

Re-reading... A small little bug isn't/wasn't in it... was there? They will eat paper.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Make sure that the spacers (rubber things that makes the screen display pixels) are properly intact with the circuits. If they aren't, put them gently back into place. If this isn't the problem, try a new battery. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back