WIERD BUT REALLY COOL!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kool. my tama is doin pretty well. Her name is Lea, she is a teen, a Young Uramemetchi, and her training and weight help me beat my bro at connection games :D

Last edited by a moderator:
If you set the time to Christmas eve at 10:29 pm, and wait one minute--- Santa will come and leave you a present!

And on January 1rst, at 1:59 pm, wait one minute and there will be fireworks!

i luv all these animations. but i dont like to change time TOO much so i generally stay up super-duper late on special dates! Lozzi (my tam) is a v1 and is currently just bouncing around her screen.

Another way 2 get a back pack is if u hav a ticket, it's cool

Also, u can go print the pic from ur trip in tamatown!

Awsome. I don't like cheating on tamagotchi that much. So I can just wait for 1:59 every month. I do have a couple questions though. Is it 1:59pm or 1:59am ? Also, is it the beginning of every month ? What days ? When I get my tamagotchi , i'll try it . Thank you . This should be interestin :(

-TF!!

Awsome. I don't like cheating on tamagotchi that much. So I can just wait for 1:59 every month. I do have a couple questions though.  Is it 1:59pm or 1:59am ? Also, is it the beginning of every month ? What days ? When I get my tamagotchi , i'll try it . Thank you . This should be interestin ;)
-TF!!
[SIZE=8pt]It's 1:59 pm, and it's any day![/SIZE]

1. This is bumped.2. They DON'T work.
[SIZE=8pt]Im sorry, i made this awhile ago, but i was looking for the v4 character chart and i found this post again on the first page of the search with new posts to it, and someone asked a question so i answered it. i never meant to reply just to 'keep it alive' or whatever, and they do work, it's just for the v3. [/SIZE] :p

:) ;) ok, so i read on another blog that you can set ur tama time to 1:59 to get them to wear a backpack. I tried it, but seeing as it's february, it was watching snowmen! i found out that if you change the time to 1:59 pm for every month, you can watch them do something different every time!!! try it, it's really awesome :furawatchi: :furawatchi:
What date? And what version?

Thanks, I knew about that already though. For some monthes it doesn't work, it will just show them dancing or something.

mine sometimes comes up to the screen and brushes its teeth at about 11.00am!
You may see your Tama brushing teeth or having a bath at various times depending on when your character wakes up and goes to sleep. (This only works if you have a teen or adult)

Latest posts

Back