Wierd cheat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darrelan

Reaction score
I found this cheat on Vivian's Tamagotchis and i don't think it's possible:

QUOTE:

To get the secret character Oyajitchi, you must mate the old lady with the old man. To get Mr. or Mrs. Busybody (old lady, old man) you must not marry your tama and keep rejecting the matchmaker. I have heard that if you mate two Oyajitchis together, you’ll get Asitchi. (You probably never heard of this guy).When 2 Asitchis mate, you will get Zachitchi, or Zatchi, a character adapted from P2 I think. When 2 Zatchi/Zachitchis mate, you’ll get Angitchi. When 2 Angitchis mate, you’ll get a grandson. You can get lots of secret items!

has anyone done this before?

Well, if you marry two oldies, you can get Oyajitchi, the guy with the head and legs. He evolves right from the baby into himself. But I have no idea about all that other stuff......

I found this cheat on Vivian's Tamagotchis and i don't think it's possible:
QUOTE:

To get the secret character Oyajitchi, you must mate the old lady with the old man. To get Mr. or Mrs. Busybody (old lady, old man) you must not marry your tama and keep rejecting the matchmaker. I have heard that if you mate two Oyajitchis together, you’ll get Asitchi. (You probably never heard of this guy).When 2 Asitchis mate, you will get Zachitchi, or Zatchi, a character adapted from P2 I think. When 2 Zatchi/Zachitchis mate, you’ll get Angitchi. When 2 Angitchis mate, you’ll get a grandson. You can get lots of secret items!

has anyone done this before?
Only the first part is correct: If you marry the two oldies you will get two Oyajitchis. (The only way any oldie can get married, is by connection to another oldie of the opposite gender.)

It's not possible to marry two Oyajitchis because Oyajitchi is always a boy. When you mate Oyajitchi with any other character, you get normal characters as children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back