wierd dreams

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^Tankies <3 (Adds Band Geek to friend list. ;D)

Last night I had a dream that I couldn't go to sleep so my brother gave me his Star Wars Anakin Skywalker action figure and then I went to sleep. And that's all there is too it....

^ x3

Star Wars. o: I had a spazz attack when I heard Raiders March on Family Guy. xD And spazzed even MORE when it was that Star Wars episode. [blue Harvest?? D: ]

^ xDD

I have Star Wars dreams all the time. I guess that's cause I watched Attack of the Clones one night and then A New Hope like three days later. LIGHTSABERS!

-spazattack-

^ *Jealous* I think TNT is showing the new one...

x3

^ Zomg. ;)

Somehow last night my dream had something to do with Lightsabers... hey, don't blame me, my brother is a huge Star Wars fan. Everytime I go in his room there's like... a million action figures staring at me... O_O. You don't expect it to get in my head?

x3 -spazzattack- x3 SPAZZY!

Whatever you do,

DONT HAVE FRIGHTMARES!

A demon in your dream squeezing your neck so tight and you unable to get up

Your heart is beating so fast from this scary thing

You have a heart attack

And die in real life, and the dream.

If you die in a dream you die in real life if you have a FRIGHTMARE.

I was watching this on 1000 ways to die.

@Band Geek: I know, right? O:

Once I had a dream that.... no... I'm done telling all of my Star Wars dreams. x]

I feel like making a topic: STAR WARS DREAMZ!

x3

Last edited by a moderator:
^ x3 You're fun to talk to. xD

Am I like the only one who has Star Wars dreams?!

*Suddenly remembers that Hayden Christensen (actor of Anakin Skywalker) said that he's had a few Star Wars dreams*

-feelsbetter-

^ Yay. :] And you can call me Skadi instead of Band Geek. x3

Last night I had this reeeaallly weird dream. o.o

Okay, on Thursday, for some reason my BD put my Tuba in his office. I saw it in the morning, but when it was band prac. I didn't see it in his room. I thought he brought it to the auditorium, and he didn't. It was in his room. -.- Anyway, I had a dream that Mr.Hanna lost my Tuba [i can't take it home, my mom doesn't like it.]. I started spazzing, and then I asked him "Where did you put it?" Then he said "How about you call your dentist and ask?" WTF. o.o; [i gotta tell him, he'll probably die... Of laughter, of course. o.o; ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back