Wierd theories.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cluck_cluck_chicken

Reaction score
I had a theory that if you eat glitter you crap glitter and huublaa! It works!

Same with crayons. Yes. Sorry if I disturbed you.

Got/tried and failed/winned any completely pointless theories?

It doesn't taste too bad. Its the glitter where the embarrasing spinach should be for weeks that annoyed me. Mummsie has edible glitter for cakes but that glitter breaks down and sucks!

o.o ........

-runs and buys gallons of glitter- 8D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to eat a mega-tub of craft glitter tonight. >:3

Not exactly a theory, but I did the coke and mentos thing in my kitchen once.

Mom didn't like that.

I once heard that if you eat too much vitamin C, your pee turns blue. :p

And if you eat a lot of granola bars, you become one xD

...and btw, I don't want to eat glitter!!

If you eat 7 wax crayons 1 of every colour of the rainbow it hurts your stomach but they don't break down in acid [well mine don't] so you crap the rainbow. Funny stomach pains but its all worth it.

I blurted out I crapped glitter in class when they asked for one interesting fact about me. Quite a silence maker.

-Notices this topic is mostly about eating and crapping glitter-

I did the glitter thing when I was 7 ^-^.

Hrmm... I don't really have any..

If you eat nothing but red skittles for a day your crap will be red xD~My crazy friend who thinks I wanna know about her red poop :D I should try that but my mother didnt belive me (She is a big KillJoy) :mellow:

... pointless theories won - made me LOL :mellow:
(... about the glitter - wipe your butt with care incase it scratches..) :D
TamaMum! XD

You guys are all so weird! But I love you! <33

' date='February 09, 2009 09:58 am'] I'm going to eat a mega-tub of craft glitter tonight. >:3
Not exactly a theory, but I did the coke and mentos thing in my kitchen once.

Mom didn't like that.
I did that once, in my room. I ended up tripping and breaking my toe. As my punishment, instead of helping me, my parents stood there and laughed. They are so cruel.

I once ate ink. -.-" Or drank. I was so stupid when I was little. xD

One time i drank some diet coke and put a mentos in my mouth and swallowed it at the same time. Weird feeling and it made me throw up, but it was all worth it. :D

One time a couple of my friends took some gel pens and sucked the ink out of it, and it started oozing out of their mouths. One of them had a purple one, so their mouth was purple, and the other had a metallic green one so their whole mouth sparkled. xD

Yeah, our Health teacher taught us nothing last year, so we had to entertain ourselves somehow... xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back