Wierd things about you

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MORE XD

I love class debates

I sort of obbsessed with taking pictures of myself

When I'm in a bad mood, you know it

Like Lovely.Swan I cry easily, but am still tough

I hate homework

I LOVE bass and every song I hear I either say 'nice bass line' or 'omg bass line sucked'

I'm sorta lazy [but that's because I'm a Taurus! :0]

I love Facebook

My writing sucks

I can't draw with whats out of my mind, but I can draw what my eyes see perfectly

MY AVERAGE THIS TERM IS 88 YAAAA

I cheer WAY too much in gym class

I think that pretty much my whole grade [60 kids] have my back

I don't have a crush right now

Moreee to come.

I can't deal with puke. I can't look at it, hear someone puking, smell it (Ew..), I have to turn around and close my eyes or... I'll probably puke myself (which I do have an on fear of..), start crying, or hyperventalate so bad I have to go to the nurse with the person who puked. Sad, sad, sad... xD The odd thing is, I almost always feel like I'm going to puke in the evening. It's been going on for months on end. I hate it. x___x

I go to the guys section for my shirts. They're just T-shirts, but they're funny T-shirts, rather than the pink frilly ones. ^^

The color purple makes me want to throw up.

I do that too, Ray.Zanna. xD

The guys get all the good clothes. We get stuck with the girly crap. x,x

The only clothes I own that are made for women are skirts... And I don't wear them often. The last time I wore a skirt was Halloween of last year. It was a crazy multi-colored mini skirt over torn pink and gray leggings... I don't know what I was.... Something weird, yet strangely stylish. =P

LOTS of things...

1. I have a phobia of balloons (everytime someone has a balloon I run away screaming o_O, or when somebody is blowing up a balloon I plug my ears and scream)

2. I'm considered a 'nerd' even though I'm actually not that smart.

3. I pretend to hate volleyball (I suck at it) but I actually like it!

4. I sometimes get obbsessed with guys who I talk to on MSN x.x

5. I love being alone

6. Outside of Tamatalk/MSN I'm actually quite anti-social. O.O

7. Puke makes me feel sick myself

8. I am obsessed with taking pictures of myself (after putting on make-up!!)

9. When a guy that I want to impress coms on MSN I put on a really hot picture of myself xD

10. I LOVE ketchup chips but hate kecthup

11. I am plain with everything (I have nothing on my hotdog, plain soup, nothing on my hamburger, ect.)

12. I cry VERY easily

13. At school, if somebody makes me sad I dont show it

14. When people on Tamatalk get me mad I keep it bottled up XP

Last edited by a moderator:
12. I cry VERY easily
Me too! xD

Weird things about me..

-I hate when pipes bursts or the toilet overflows..

-50 percent of my ipod is non-english songs

-I like to talk to myself sometimes..ha ha

-I LOVE people who are honest and willing to admit to having low self-esteem.

-My singing voice is very deep...ha ha

-Whenever I make a mistake in typing it usually ends out funny..ha ha

I hate people who laugh because someone puked. Its rude. End of story.

I hate flushing public bathroom toilets.

I hate elevators.

I can draw wolves nicely. But suck at dogs, ?

I have 11 webkinz.

I own to many pets.

I can go a week + without eating that much. Only water.

I can click my pinky ^^

I am obsessed. (Yea, period)

I freak out when someone stands behind me or touches my shoulders.

My friends laugh at me, =P

I love volleyball and can trick people into thinking it won't go over the net but it does.

I have a fear of getting lost, or going to far from one of my parents.

Here's some more about me.

1. When I was 3, I was afraid of the color yellow.

2. I hate rap, but I like the Peanut Butter Jelly Time song.

3. I fall asleep in my first or second period class every day.

4. I have a weak immune system, but many kids at my school are sick right now and I'm well.

5. I am obsessed with Ness from Earthbound and the Super Smash Bros. games

6. I don't like surprises. When a present for me comes in the mail, I look at the product code and look it up online to see what I got.

7. Sometimes my emotions are inappropriate for the given situation.

8. When something funny happens in class, I'm still laughing after everyone else has stopped.

I can't deal with puke. I can't look at it, hear someone puking, smell it (Ew..), I have to turn around and close my eyes or... I'll probably puke myself (which I do have an on fear of..), start crying, or hyperventalate so bad I have to go to the nurse with the person who puked. Sad, sad, sad... xD The odd thing is, I almost always feel like I'm going to puke in the evening. It's been going on for months on end. I hate it. x___x
I go to the guys section for my shirts. They're just T-shirts, but they're funny T-shirts, rather than the pink frilly ones. ^^

The color purple makes me want to throw up.
I hate the color Purple now at age 21, but at age 19 it was my favorite color. That's all I can think about right now xP.

~Camelle

•I can bend my fingers back in an almost 90 degree angle without using my other hand

•I have frequent urges to trow a book at/stick middle finger up at my Social Studies teacher

•Whenever I get the hiccups,I start screaming and crying,even at school

•Like alot of other people,I can't stand looking at,hearing someone,smelling puke. If I did any of them,I would puke

•I know more about Harry Potter than American History

I have some more but I can't remember them.

* i act like a flirt

*i have sugar rushes without sugar...SERIOUSLY!

*i have crush on a cartoon caracter guess who? "what a drag..." yes its Shikamaru! :mimitchi:

*im obsessed with anime

*i make faces that freak people out

*i snort when i laugh XD

*i have a temper

*i talk fast

*im lazy

*i think im funny but people think im wierd(exept 4 one of my friends she laughs at anything i say XD)

*a lot of other things

im really really weird aren't i? yeah i know... :D

More about me. XD

• I can't stand vomit.
  • I got my photo taken with Abby Bishop.
  • I hardly ever use my mobile phone.
  • I'm addicted to Bebo.
  • I don't understand how to use MySpace or Facebook.
  • I can't stand Dolly magazine.
  • I want to go to Canada
  • I fear magpies in swooping season.
  • When I talk I have a high pitched voice.
  • I can do a really good Golem impression. 'My Prescious'
  • I hat eLord Of The Rings.
  • I hate white chocolate
  • I have so many books they don't fit on my bookshelf
  • My computer is in my bedroom.
  • I never want to get another piercing
  • I'm anemic.
  • I think Lucas Grabeel can sing really well.
  • I hate drunk people. They scare me.

hmmm so many things so little time... xD

○ When i try to contain my laugh ( which is really hard and i nver can) when i finally let it out it comes out in a snort

○ I look ugly when im not smiling

○ I always have a grin on my face

○ I have a bubbly personality but i dress totally gothic

○ Everything in my closet is either black or jeans

○ My nick name is Elmo

○ My fav colour is black

○ I love magpie swooping season (so much fun xD)

○ I FEAR EXAMS AND ASSIGNMENTS!

○ i have way more... xD

thats just a tiny bit about me xD

~my teachers say i have the voice of an angel(singing)but im afraid that my friends will think im horrible

~I am afraid of the dark still(im 13);i think its because of all those scary movies..

~I cant be in a relationship with someone for more than a month

~Sometimes i think im bi..but then im not

~I cant ever find the right guy

~Uh..i cant ever contain my laugh(like you elmo)it always turns out to be like a hyena

~I hate myself..

~uh my life story to my friends are different than to my bfs

thats about it.......................

More things...

- I'm a laugh machine. I never can stop laughing.

- I'm always really goofy and jumpy.

- I am very clumsy.

• People call me goth or emo because I'm very quiet, wear dark clothes, have black hair, and listen to My Chemical Romance, but I actually laugh at really stupid and random things. xD

• Most of the friends I've had have moved away from where I used to live, and then I moved. I don't know, I just consider this weird...

• I lived in an apartment for almost 7 years straight with my parents and sister, many, many pets, and eventually my grandparents also. Then we moved.

• I guess I'm talented at my keyboard, piano, and bells... I figure out how to play songs from memory, then memorize the song by single notes, and I can play it.

• I.. type really fast, I guess..? 0__o

• I have a pretty good singing voice, according to girls in my choir class and my mother, but I hate singing. Even choir, I cannot stand it.

• I can't stand the sound of a fly buzzing by my head. Same with bee's. It just... Bothers me. >__<

• I'm accident prone. xD Just recently I dislocated my kneecap. (If I happen to injure it any further, I'd have to get surgery. x.x')

• I don't like how I look when I smile. I don't really know why, I just don't think I look good when I smile like I do.

• It's not that I'm forgetful, I can remember things I need for class, and general things, but I can't remember things that are a while back, but recent enough that anybody else would easily be able to remember... Like my last year of school. I remember things I learned, but I honestly can't remember much else that happened in the schoolyear.

• I don't like anything that's really sweet, like cake. Ice cream is ok, but I can't eat more than about two bites of cake without feeling sick to my stomach. Same goes for brownies, fudge, and particularly chocolate.

• I feel sick to my stomach easily. I wish I had a stronger stomach. x__x

• When I was really little, I believed my sister when she told me that I would rust if I stayed in the bathtub too long and that there was a 51st state called Indigo. xD

more stuffs ^.^

I hate gum. Sue me.

I live on 'Dike Road.'

I am obsessed with rag dolls.

I have caught on fire. twice. And im still playing with it.

I Love it when people call me names

I actually have ADHD. I run up and around the house randomly and cant sit still in class, or sleep well because of it.

I am to SKINNY. I wish I could GAIN WEIGHT.

I don't see anything wrong with wearing guy cloths. they wear girl pants, right?

I do not believe in EMO or GOTH anymore. They've been overrun. They are the new prep. Shun. (no offense)

And I used to be afraid of Santa Clause. As you can tell, I dont get into the Holiday spirit much....

I do not believe in EMO or GOTH anymore. They've been overrun. They are the new prep. Shun. (no offense)
Emo is the polar opposite of prep. Same snob, more "I hate the world"

I like your outlook. Shun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back