wierd v6 glich

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamame20

Reaction score
I have a realy wierd v6 thats realy been acting up alot lately. most of the gliches are not verry noticeable but this one was. I had selected the asian trophy my tama had wone last year and about half way through the song it made a long beep and my kutchimatchi turned into an egg! it traveled around like my kutchimatchi did and when you hit the c button the death symbol hops up and down i got a photo of it with my dsi sorry for the low quality

https://s815.photobucket.com/albums/zz78/ta...HNI_0043.jpg%26

any body know what caused this?

:ichigotchi:

ps: i did fix it its just odd :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the Music Star is chock-full of glitches. This is just a glitch I've never seen. Dunno what could cause it :?

Btw, the two pictures are the same.

Never heard of THIS glitch before. :furawatchi: Try reseting it, using a pen to poke the little black button on the back of your Tamagotchi and press 'B', then select 'Download'. Or try switching the battery. :ichigotchi:

Strange, my friend had something similar to this happen to her. Somehow her tamagotchi disapeared for 5 secs and then turned into an egg and quickly into the death symbol :( but she fixed it! I don't know what causes this but it's pretty wierd! :) :) :D

This is quite unusual. Maybe Your Tama has come in contact to water or The batterie is low. If youve been throwing it about it may have done something bad to it. Did The Tama Die?

Yeah, I've also heard from others that Music Star is pretty glitchy. That IS weird. Well, reset and download, I guess.

LOL!!!

EGGGOTCHI! xD LOVED IT!!!

i was luthing with out stopingwhen i read the glich!!! T3T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back