Wierd white lines

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

the V4

Reaction score
I took apart My connection V4 and Carfuly! put it back together

But now where the pixels are some times you cant see the pixels!

EX whenn yr tama goes to sleep the screen is black but on mine, a line of black pixels are faded!

HEEEEEEEEELP!

That happened to my v3. I think that when it was put back together, there was a slight difference in where it was placed, from normal. Don't worry about it, honestly. It's been on my v3 for 2 years, and it still works as if I just got it. You'll just have to squint some more!! B)

xx Chrissy

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh that sucks I would be freaking but it is your fault you did take it apart which you probably had no reason to and you shouldn't have done that! B)

This has happened to one of my verion 3's aswell.

I have never had the chance of getting them back, i have tried re-opening it and fiddling about, but it still stays the same, if not a few extra went missing, it actually looks like it is crinkled aswell.

It kinda is your own fault if you want to take the risk of opening your tama to explore, I sure learnt my lesson! ^_^

I advice you to not mess further with your tama, it can just make it worse sometimes.

Maybe something went wrong and it broke you tama. That is why I never debug and I don't recommend it for anyone. Except if you are an expert at it. I have done it once and nothing went wrong, but I was scared.

~QuinnK

when you took apart your tama did you debug it? that could be the problem..... :nazotchi: :wacko: :ph34r: :kusatchi: ;)

~ tamakitty22

Oh that sucks I would be freaking but it is your fault you did take it apart which you probably had no reason to and you shouldn't have done that! :(
Hey Hey!

I was just interestd! plus i got rid of 5 pieces of dust on the screen that was blocking my view!

You could try resetting and downloading. Yes, sometimes it actually works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back