WIERD

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like playing with mine with the sound off and i listen for the beeps then press the A and hold it and it goes beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep and I say, "IT DIED!!!!" lolz it's his heart..... :blink: :p :D :ph34r: ;) B) B) :furawatchi:

ye i believe that its my tamas heart beat.

Put your ear to the back of your tama, every time it moves, it bleeps! This is added purposely.
To some of the older batches of Connexions it doesn't. For example, my freind's green version 1 Connexion.

I always wondered why it beeped. How come mine beeps louder than my bro's though?

If version 4s don't have a heartbeat they don't have a heart! Can't Tamas 'have a heart'? Haha!

I like to think its the heartbeat too but its there really to help the clock. There has been several other topics on this :) .

I listened and the bleeps are faster than the clock :) ...or is that because I'm weirding the clock's counting? :)

well now that you mention it i already knew that but just to check i put my ear to my tama and it did not make a beep sound on my tama v3 instead it makes a sond like scrayping metle

P.S

i de buged my tama so maybe that is why but tell me if you have an idea why t his is doing it

Mine does that. Its soo annoying but mine turns off when the sound is turned off. :)

Put your ear to the back of your tama, every time it moves, it bleeps!
it's true :D one time i put my tamas near my bed and i tried 2 sleep but it was like 4 different beeping sequences. i couldn't sleep so i finally got up and moved them. :) i do not suggest you put working tamas near beds when trying to sleep;)

My version 3 does it all the time, but seeing how my version 4 is a zombie there is no beep. Poor version 4's, they are the start of the zombie upriseing brought on by bandi. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back