WiFi Battle on pokemon diamond and pearl.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Three things

1:pokemon can not go to levelels over 100

2:where do you get a friend code?

3:Stop bragging!!!!!!

Uh huh, bragging. And what did you do when you made the thread? You were BRAGGING. Hypocrite.

You get a friend code by getting your Pal Pad in the basement of the Oreburgh Pokemon Center. Get it, then connect to WiFi once to get your Friend Code. To see it, Use the Pal Pad in Key Items.

To check your your friend code, Go to your Pal pad in your Key Items pocket. Then go to "check your friend code".

It should be there. Or speak to the lady at the first desk down stairs of the PokeCenter. She explains the whole Wi Fi set up.

Also, try a site like Serebii.net's forums who'd help you set up a decent Pokemon team. They do have team ratings, but don't fret that some of them are brutally honest. However, try some better pokes in your team, besides legendaries. Azelf and Uxie could be taken down easily with a bug, dark or ghost type or move.

Your FC should be on your Pal Pad card, however.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, but you gotta first get the Pal Pad in Oreburgh City's Pokemon Center. It's in the basement. Someone there will give it to you.

So you know, this is Yaecia. Some brat hacked a mod account and 'took away' posting privilages. The little skank.

So, until the mod gets online to fix it, new account.

Unless... the mod is on a permanent PMS trip. But that can't be right, since mods are SUPPOSED to be mature instead of PMing me with some message about... 'Ohhhh, you're so bad. Let's see how bad you are without posting privilages.' Like it matters. It's just a website, I can live without posting for a week. I have other forums I can post on anyways.

My Darkrai, Wizeman, eats your team. Too many Psychics.

But I'm staying away from Yaecia. Those hardcore, EV-training, super-hidden strategy types scare me.

*hides under bed*

You think you are so superior. ^_^ You may be able to beat me but you can't beat my sister Sceptile Lv 100Venasoar Lv 100 Blazican Lv 100 Celebi Lv 100 Swampert Lv 100 Gardivior Lv 100 , and Aggron lv 100 TOP THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :) :) :)
Uhm, Boltbeamer starmie alone practically pwnz the majority of this team. Don't brag till you know what your talking about, plx. :\ Aside from the fact that you listed 7 pokemon, Ice Beam wipes out Venu and Celebi. Surf slaps Aggron and blaziken into the ground. As for the others that starm doesn't cover, Swampert is pwnt by the ever present grass knot since people phear swampert openers and GK pwnz Rhyperior and Ttar. Ttar, a staple since GSC, will thrash Gardy with STAB darks and immunity to psychic.

My Darkrai, Wizeman, eats your team. Too many Psychics.
But I'm staying away from Yaecia. Those hardcore, EV-training, super-hidden strategy types scare me.

*hides under bed*
Are you kidding?

Okay, to let you know, I don't even know how EV training works. All I know is that if you train in one area for extended periods of time that your Pokemon are good at, your stats start getting godly. I saw my Gallade go up one level and get +7 to Attack, +6 to Defense, and +5 to his Speed. In the same level. The rest were +2s and +1s mixed around.

I don't rightly understand how EV training works, but if I did, I would love to help you out in learning how to use it to your advantage.

*yawn*

You know, when I challenged you, my Gallade was Lvl 44.

With you putting it off, it is now Lvl 72.

Um... if you put it off too much longer, my entire team will hit 100 before we fight. (Truth right there. God, I LOVE Lucky Eggs...)

Can we just do the match? Right now, I'm waiting two days for it, and getting stronger over time. Please, let's just do this before I wind up 100ing my entire team then wind up training something else.

This is getting to be..............interesting

If I had WiFi, and Pokemon I might battle you. But I only have a Gamecube without WiFi

MB, you DO realize Pokemon D/P is for DS, right? And Gamecube doesn't have WiFi...

Yay, Gallade is Level 77!

... And I am still waiting. You know, accepting challenges and never answering them is pretty low...

I give you another day before your 'unbeated' record jots a loss on there.

Haru has waited for 48 hours for this battle. Is there a hold up?

It is now day four since the challenge was issued.

The OP still has not fought me.

It's Thursday. I issued my challenge on Monday. What is the hold up?

And don't say 'What is WiFi' or anything like that. If you ever READ THE BOX, it says the game has WiFi. And you have been told SEVERAL TIMES how to get WiFi on Pokemon. Stop making excuses and get to work.

Are you kidding?
Okay, to let you know, I don't even know how EV training works. All I know is that if you train in one area for extended periods of time that your Pokemon are good at, your stats start getting godly. I saw my Gallade go up one level and get +7 to Attack, +6 to Defense, and +5 to his Speed. In the same level. The rest were +2s and +1s mixed around.

I don't rightly understand how EV training works, but if I did, I would love to help you out in learning how to use it to your advantage.
Oh. If you defeat alot of a certain Pokémon, a hidden total gets added and you get more points added to that stat at level up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back