WiFi help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~applemonkey

Reaction score
Okay, I have a problem. I am trying to get WiFi for m DS, but it says that my access pint's security setting are not supported by the DS. I have a Wii, and that is connected just fine. Can anyone help me?

Your wii supports it by the Ds can't.

I'm using my wii's internet channel to post this post. Anyways If it can't connect visit a friends house and use theirs.

P.S your one of my wii friends how come u never sent me a message or mii. P.S.S. I sent u tons of miis.

L8R

I don't think any of my other friends have it.

I haven't been on my Wii in forever though.

Have you messed with all the settings on the DS for Wifi? Or maybe did you change your IP recently and haven't reset the DS's settings?

My problem is the opposite. I can get my DS to connect with no problems, but my Wii wont connect. It's like friend codes work, but anything else dealing with the internet doesn't work.

I had the DS connected before, but since the Wii got connected, it won't work. I'll see if my dad can help me with it also.

SweetKandi, I didn't know you had a Wii O.O"

Anyway, I think the main problem is you're using the wrong DS. If you're Playing with Pokemon,

it only allows you to use it one one DS (The first one you connected to). Though i'm unsure

about the Wii. I have both connected without problems (exept Brawl lagging in online,

but that's supposed to happen).

Cecib :eek:

I'd check your wi-fi settings... Check if your IP has changed... or your password to use that wi-fi. I have to constantly check because of the resetting of my internet on occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back