Wii Owners!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
some of the pictures and the website name was actually on the paper I think after chrissy. I went on the website before. I almost laughed my head off. and thats what happens when your not careful with the wii remote. XD

~SG~

lol thats so cool.

the feet one is sick though

My friend has a Wii and she says that when her Dad plays a bowling or golfing game on the Wii that if you're not carefull and "throw the ball/swing the golf club too hard that it will smash the TV screen" I've never seen a Wii in real life though but thats what my friend told me

my brother told me about that site :blink: he's been so obsessed with it he's gone to just about every wii wib page there is! <_< yeah, that site is cool!

o_o Oh god. That Wii Remore one was awful....*grosses out* Sick! Seriously. The guy swings it into her eye, and it's bleeding like heck but all he does is cheer and say, "I got it over the net!" and his eye is like bleeding and the remote went into his skull and then he like faints. o.o Gross!

*Tgd*

LOL those are hilarious!! I love the title, "Wii have a problem"-- so clever!!

I can't believe people actually do that! But it was a tad bit gruesome, but it was still funny!!

Alimania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back