Wii promotional offer

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KERFUFFLE

Reaction score
Okay, so here's the deal;

Nintendo Wii owners everywhere, people are in need of you.. xD

Basically, Nintendo are running an offer to encourage people to get connected to the internet.

It involves someone, such as myself, who already has internet on their wii to help someone who hasn't got a connection to do so.

Once it's all up and running, you go on the shop channel and complete a survey and both of you get 500 points for free to spend on a game! You can do this as many times as you like!

I'm sure tons of people here would like to get some games for their wii for free, so I thought I'd open up a forum to help people get connected, and to get some wii points :)

So, if you're someone who's got a connection and wants to help someone else (and get wii points 8D), post here. Perhaps tell us how many points you'd like (be reasonable) and how many people you'd need to get that amount.

And, if you're someone with a broadband connection who hasn't got their wii connected the internet yet-- OR you just connected within the last month--, PM someone looking to help you out!

You need to exchange wii numbers. If you don't know how to get yours..

-Go to the wii main menu and in the bottom right corner there's a button with an envelope. Then, once that's open, go to the buttons at the bottom left of the message page and click the one with pen and paper on it. On the next menu, click the address book on the right hand side and then on the book it'll tell you your wii console number.

You should get a message about it anyway, which is probably easier to understand than everything I just wrote xDDD

Good luck!

any two people want to do it? I NEED MAJORA'S MASK (nerd :rolleyes: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back