wii

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a Wii for Christmas! I wanna get my dad to hook up internet connection. I only have 2 games but they're fun! Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Fantasy Violence!!!! :p ) and Avatar the Last Airbender "Burning Earth" (Violence) I say "YAY VIOLENCE!!!" haha

£280! there £180 now and i has one it reallly good
yeah i got it off ebay. i couldnt get one on the isle of wight so i got it on ebay in time 4 christmas

If anybody lives in the uk I would tell them to go into Argos- they are down to £180, plus they'll have more orders in now.

The only reason the price went up is because of christmas!

Wiis shot up to $ 600 (in the us) around Christmas. MY mom said she got mine for $300, because she got mine in october since she knew i wanted one.

I have a Wi-Fi connecter that I used for my DS On my old Computer. I got a new one, and Wi-Fi Doesnt work on Vista (my new computer =[) My mom tried for a long time trying to hook it up, but she is going to get another thing to hook up the internet.

Last edited by a moderator:
My sister bought one, it does look fun. But I prefer my Nintendo DS, I'm one of them people who likes to be able to take it with me if I'm waiting for my boyfriend to come home from the gym or something :angry: .

I know right?
My mom got mine for my birthday, off of ebay...it was $300 bucks with $4 shipping!

>.< alot of money
Technically, doing that was cheaper then actually buying it from the store. O.O! lol your mom saved her self about 15$ xD

Anyway, yesh I have a wii! It's pwnage. :]~

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back