Wii

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

windbreeze

Reaction score
Just curious to see who has a wii. I don't, but i'm getting one from here. it really works! Also, if you have any good mii ideas, tell me them,please. Thank You!

^coughs^ Really?! I like wii's way more than xbox 360! But opinions aren't illegal... ^_^

WAIT.......this page is a scam!!! Do not buy the Wii!!! How do I know this? I just read on cnet.com that this website is a scam, trying to get your personal info, you social security number, your credit card PIN number......do not use this website. DO NOT!!!!!!! And besides, can't you just go to the store and buy one? Sigh people don't care about spyware, malware, or trojan horses, plus identity theft.

I think I have to agree with tamasuperlover. It looks scammy!

WAIT.......this page is a scam!!! Do not buy the Wii!!! How do I know this? I just read on cnet.com that this website is a scam, trying to get your personal info, you social security number, your credit card PIN number......do not use this website. DO NOT!!!!!!! And besides, can't you just go to the store and buy one? Sigh people don't care about spyware, malware, or trojan horses, plus identity theft.
Thats why I'd rather get them from stores even though the popular games ar ehard to find. My wii toke 5 - 6 days to ind. x_x

OH! Sorry! Please don't ban me or anything, I had no idea it was a scam!

I'll just earn the money for a wii.

I have a wii and I have Miis I made like Chuck Norris,Scooby-Doo,Peter Griffin,Meg Griffin,Chris Griffin,and so much more.
I got loads of miis too! Send me your Scooby Dooby Mii.

I payed for my Wii. My fav game is Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Oh yeah make Link, Master Chief(From the Halos),Samus and all the harry potter characters
I made Link already...

I'll send it to you if you have a WiiNumber.

I made Link already...I'll send it to you if you have a WiiNumber.
Jay can you send me your mii of link I accidentally deleted it.

My mii artisian of me is the mii of me called Turtwig011 in the check mii out channel.

Is your wiis internet working?

I haven't heard from you.

i want one kindive cause of mysims and the new ACWW but i do have a DS!! :}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back