WiiFit

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My WiiFit age is 15. That's +2 years. Haha. I feel awesome.

The Wii Fit said I'm 22 the first day, 17 the next day and on the 4th day it said I'm 23. It got my weight, 22.30BMI. I'm about 76 so it's correct! I love the rhythm game. I also like running and tightrope walking. I lose .20oz and then gained weight. xD

I want this game badly, it's expensive though!

My first day I was 20, then I was 19, then I was 28, then I was still 28, then I was 18, then I was 11, then I was 20, then I was 15, then I was 20 again.

[/confusing]

I just got it!

I'm great at everything, but mostly Yoga and Strength Training. The table tilt thing is really hard, and it gets nerve racking when you are in the last 10 seconds and then it's like TICK TOCK TICK TOCK and then you're all like "ZOMG!! GO IN BALLS! GO IN!!!" And then one drops, and then the thing flings your balls. xDD

Yeah. I'm mostly epic fail at balance training. Well, actually, I'm not. Just Table Tilt and Soccer Headings. xD

I really like it! but I get tired VERY easily so I don't do it much. I prefer zack and wiki.

Yeah, Wii Fit is great especially the free channel with it. I've stopped playing it though, now I got Brawl and Mario Kart Wii.

Man, I gotta get it...

I want to see if I can accually lose a few pounds! Man I can't wait!

I tried it at the "RiverFest" in Little Rock, AR, and it was ok, but the pad is SOOOO sinsitive. It drove me NUTS! I'd try to lean to one side and the whole thing would go. It seemed like it would be fun with a lil' practice, tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back