Will a connection v2 connect with a Keitai Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

latinvixen

Reaction score
I have a tama connection v2 and I am wondering if I could connect it with a Keitai Tama?. Can they connect like connection can to each other or no?. I am wanting to know if it would be worth getting one at all if they can interact or not with my connection 2 .

On another unrelated question when does the slot machine pop up when you are an adult?. If so how many days does it usually take for your tama to turn into an adult?.

Thanks for all the help :( :D

I have a tama connection v2 and I am wondering if I could connect it with a Keitai Tama?. Can they connect like connection can to each other or no?. I am wanting to know if it would be worth getting one at all if they can interact or not with my connection 2 .
On another unrelated question when does the slot machine pop up when you are an adult?. If so how many days does it usually take for your tama to turn into an adult?.

Thanks for all the help :) :kuribotchi:
select the second option on kitai and select v1 on your v2 i now this because i useto have on but drop down stom drian :angry: :( :(

Thanks for all the help :angry: :(
ps weard thing is wont work if youse acual v1 tama :)

You mean you can connect a Keitai and v2 tama (when the v2 is on v1) but you can't connect a v1 and a Keitqai? That is weird! You said you had a Keitai tama, can you remember a lot of things about it because I am getting one soon and I need some info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back