Will I get the same characters with my babies?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

timestwo

Reaction score
Right now I'm on my first generation w/ my Tamagotchi Connection. Will I get the same characters when my Tamagotchi has a baby? I hope I don't... or else it will get boring. Have you ever had the same characters in the same order in your later generations?

I don't own a tamagotchi connection yet cause i havent imported one and am waiting for the American release but i am reading logs and know that it's the same like all tamagotchis the 3rd or 4th generation it depends on how you treat/care for it, you can have a mimitchi and make him have a son, then take average care and get a onitchi, etc...

so the awnser in no you won't automatically recive the same charecters over and over it depends on how you care for them.

Hope i helped. :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, certain one's HAVE to be a the second generation or and even numbered generation. To find out which, you can go to my website, www.tama-go.com and look at the Tamagotchi Species Specs. page, or look on madrox's Growth Chart which has become quite helpfull. Hope this helps! :ph34r:

~Tamagod

Right like Kinkamotchi will only appear after the first generation,but i think he ment will i automatically keep getting the same EXACT tama as the father/mother.

It all depends on whether the babies are an odd generation or an even one and how you care for it. For example, if you had a Mametchi and a baby, and you took brilliant care of the baby, it would grow into a Mimitchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back