Will Leafichi die?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well.. as long as all it's hearts are full it should be alright for up to 5 or 6 hours. I once had a Kurokotchi who survived 6 hours on it's own until I found her..

TG4E :p

Well.. as long as all it's hearts are full it should be alright for up to 5 or 6 hours. I once had a Kurokotchi who survived 6 hours on it's own until I found her..
TG4E :wacko:
As TG4E said, if you keep it in full meters, or pause it, it will not die. If you paused it, let it go and quickly restore it's status back to normal. Play some games and kill all the bad stuff (sickness, poo, etc)

//TamaPATCHI

Leaftchis don't require as much care as some of the other characters do, just for future reference. So don't worry if you forget about your Tama for 3-5 hours, but after that, I wouldn't leave it alone anymore...

Sorry, I didn't know that this was the wrong forum... :) Don't worry about Leafichi any more though, she lives, is 7, and has a girl baby. She'll leave tommorow. :D Thanks to everyone who helped me throught this hard time. :D

when peolpe tried 2 get nazotchi (which is not possible), they treated their tamas good but never gave any snack

they ended up with a lot of leaftchis

I forgot my tama in the car, and Leafichi goes to bed at 8-9 if i left him there at 5 w. full hungry and happy, will he die ? Be honest please! :furawatchi:
Well, i used to leave my Tamagotchi for 6.5 hours on full hearts and it wasn't dead when i came back so yours shouldn't die aswell. :huh:

I used to leave it from 8:45-3:30.

To get leafichi :ph34r: , there is no set method... I once got leafichi from the flying bird teen w. no snacks, and currently from young Mametchi w. tons and tons of snacks. Its real random, just treat your Tama like gold!!!

:D

It should survive, have you gotten any things like that happened before? Because I've discoved that if you leave your tama unattended for 4-12 hours or so, you will get all hearts down and you will most likely get your tamagotchi sick (the black tooth). It takes about 3-5 times of that to make it die. So if this is your first time doing it, then don't be sad! It happened to me, a bunch of times and I always got the same result. :(

Don't worry!

I bet your tama's fine! :chohimetchi:

when peolpe tried 2 get nazotchi (which is not possible), they treated their tamas good but never gave any snackthey ended up with a lot of leaftchis
:furawatchi: REALLY??? i want a leaftchi 2 and i don't want to debug my tama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back