Will my tama die?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffy_fan

Reaction score
Ok i was reading my instructions and it sed once you have a baby from your adult tamagotchi, the adult will disappear in 24 hrs. But it neva did thank god (and i dunt mean tamagod!) But it wont disappear until its ready to die will it?

I love my tama! :)

Marc!

Well, I haven't experienced this personally but I've heard from some, somewhat reliable websites, that they don't DIE....but they go back to their home planet. So to me....it would be like them dying because I love my Tamagotchi too! ='(

Last edited by a moderator:
o...ok =)

Gone back to their home planet sounds cool and that it didnt die...but i dont know if it went up like an angel like they do when theyn die because the light was off while they were sleeping. I dont know if it happened sometime early mornin or just before i saw it around 8:20am.

O well i got a baby boy tama now which is named after meeeeeeeee!! =)

Marc!

Yeah, now it's considdered a second generation. What that means is you can now get different pets than you did before! Thats pretty cool. But now you'll get Kinakomotchi......he's so ugly! >.< But he leads to better pets like....Young Mimitchi! ^^

~Tamagod

Ok i was reading my instructions and it sed once you have a baby from your adult tamagotchi, the adult will disappear in 24 hrs. But it neva did thank god (and i dunt mean tamagod!) But it wont disappear until its ready to die will it?
I love my tama! :D

Marc!
if you want your adult to stay with its child then always pause your tama when it is sleeping! :D B) :D :D :D :D :D :D

PLZ BE MY FRIEND SEE IM RELLEY NICE I CAN HELP YOU YOU CAN HELP ME . BBBBBYYYYYEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ EMAIL ME

Last edited by a moderator:
PLZ BE MY FRIEND SEE IM RELLEY NICE I CAN HELP YOU YOU CAN HELP ME . BBBBBYYYYYEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ EMAIL ME
I know I'm bumping but I have to say Don't Spam!

I know your new so: Caps annoyes people out of their wits, and SPAM is just as bad.

I'm not mad just remember! :furawatchi:

I love my tama! :furawatchi:

Marc!
Yes. Your Tamagotchi will die only if you tale bad care of it or if you don't get married. If you're wondering about getting married I'll help you. When your Tamagotchi is 6 or 7 the matchaker will come. the matchmaker looks like an old lady with a book in her hands. When you see her press the center button and it will show a character. Then it will ask you "Love"? You press the center button on yes and you'll marry it and have a baby to start more generations! It doesn't really matter what your tama is marrying. My username at tamatalk doesn't lie. I am a Tamagotchi expert!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back