Will my tama go off silent mode?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sammy96

Reaction score
Im going to take my tama to school and today i put my tama on silent mode and it made a sound i looked at my tama and it was playing the guitar (music star) so it had went off silent mode. Does this happen when your tama plays and instrument or was it just a one off and it wont happen again. Im scared incase it goes off in school.

Please reply

Sammy96

Well I fon't have a music star but I'm fairly certain it wont go aff silent mode unless you tell it to. Maybe you hit the button combinations in your pocket? Anyway I don't think it will go off so dont worry.

:.Chloe.:

thats a one off im pretty sure cuz i have one to, mine'ill go to conserts and pactice by its self and with its band and have no sound when i tell it to so good luck also unless you wear skinny jeans or have really full pockets

its basically impossible to un-mute it so i give my tama its very own pocket well i hope i helped bbfn

.: :) tamasrule^-^ ;) :.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Tamasrule i live in UK so we need to wear school uniform so im putting my tama in my school bag. I put my tama on silent all night and all day and it didnt go off again so im pretty sure it wont go off in school!

Thanks everyone

Sammy96 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back