will teacher's ever understand about tamagotchi's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dose your teacher understand

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• mabey

• i dont bring it to school

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
at my elementary school they banned pogs and pokemon cards (or "pokey-man" as said by the principal). They also did ban tamagotchis as well, but I didn't have one back then because my parents wouldn't buy me one.

my teacher is sooooooo mardy he doesnt even let me play with it out side a break

im in england so elamentary is primary and high school is the same

the head teacher is mardy as well she says if ther like children why arnt they like us

well she band them but no1 cares she gets so cross and angry

i dont like to pause so i just turn off the sound and sneak out my pocket and play on it i dont care if its a distranction school shoud be more fun to interest kids not make them bored

WHO IS WITH ME ON THIS

back me up

I do think teachers understand but they want to help you learn about things they are trying to teach because they want you to become one of those successful kids they want you to be. You shoulden't ever play Tama why your teacher is trying to give you some knowledge. If you do you'll regret it and wish you had payed attention to your teacher. Teachers probly get so fustrated trying to teach you little Tamagotchi crazed peoples! XD So but it on pause and leave it in your backpack, Tote, Binder etc. You don't know how much it makes a teacher happy to see you looking at S/he while talking to you. Believe me...Im a TamaFREAK! =D But this is the time you really need to but down the Tamas. Wait til recess or break time. Or if you have no recess like me...Inbetween classes are best.

Most teachers understand what a Tamagotchi is. Especially if they were teaching during the '97-'98 era of Tamagotchi. But teachers need to take away Tamagotchi, because it is a distraction. A teacher may even be frustrated about their students playing with a Tamagotchi while they are trying to teach them and come across as being mean. They may even take away Tamagotchi during recess or lunch period to avoid complications in class. It's not the teacher's fault, the owner of the Tamagotchi is at fault for distracting themselves. Besides, a teacher is paid to teach, not run a Tamagotchi daycare. So maybe it would be best to pause the Tamagotchi and leave it home on school days, and then you can perform to the best of your abilities and build a bond with your teacher. Your Tamagotchi won't mind.
Dido. Exactly what I would put. A lot of teachers probobly wouldn't mind if you played with your tama in class. The problem is that it's their lob to take away toys that people are playing with during class. If teachers just sat around, and let kids do what ever they wanted, what's the point in going to school?

Most teachers understand what a Tamagotchi is. Especially if they were teaching during the '97-'98 era of Tamagotchi. But teachers need to take away Tamagotchi, because it is a distraction. A teacher may even be frustrated about their students playing with a Tamagotchi while they are trying to teach them and come across as being mean. They may even take away Tamagotchi during recess or lunch period to avoid complications in class. It's not the teacher's fault, the owner of the Tamagotchi is at fault for distracting themselves. Besides, a teacher is paid to teach, not run a Tamagotchi daycare. So maybe it would be best to pause the Tamagotchi and leave it home on school days, and then you can perform to the best of your abilities and build a bond with your teacher. Your Tamagotchi won't mind.
I agree.

These topics are getting so annoying.

Tamagotchis distract people and teachers need to take them up.

I take them to school but I don't take them out and say

"Hey teach, look what I got!" If you get them tooken up, that's your

fault.

I don't have a tamagotchi, but I once brought my sister's to school and the teacher didn't even notice because the volume was off.

my teacher OWNS a tamagotchi he needed to ask me and my freinda how to change the battery and why the IR wouldnt work. my 1st teacher takes them away but lests us pause it and gives it back at recess the third 1 is an old hag has grey hair and is still single constantly talks about her DOG throws them away and when me say my pet died because of you she says too bad none of my classmates like her exept the "teacher's DOG" and they no longer have freinds i'm a total tech geek but i'm freind with the cool kids ( 4 of them) and were best freinds. This topic was the best place to rant EVER! That felt good, letting it all out

My teacher Mrs.Roundy and Mrs.Carneal Understand! I even showed it to them today! I explained that it would get sick and everything! And they just laughed and said how cute! And make sure to take care of it! But they said don't play with it all the time, Only when it needs you! I said Ok cool! :wacko:

My Teacher took my friends tamagotchi from her

but only for one class, and durring that class my

teacher was playing with her tamagotchi. :)

nononononononononononoononmononononononononononoononononoonon

THEU WON'T AND I HATWE THAT FACT THE ONLY ADULT I KNOW THAT LIKES THEM IS MY VICE-PRINLIPAL AND MY DAD!

Teachers understand perfectly. They understand that kids aren't allowed to bring toys to school. They understand that a Tamagotchi is nothing more than plastic, pixels, and wiring and that it's distracting to not only the user, but people around the user as well. If you don't want your tama to get taken away, don't bring it to school. There's a pause feature for a reason.

Our teachers don't care.They see my friends and I flash the things in their faces.They actually asked me what it was.I told them it was a virtual pet and they said oh. I have an idea if the principal see's it and wants to know what it is, hit the b button really fast so that the clock can come on and just say its a clock. :huh: :huh:

when teachers dont know what tamas are, they understand.

when they do, they dont understand.

if they think its a goofy key chain, they understand.

if they dont catch you, they understand.

if they confascate it, they dont.

if they warn you, they dont.

answer your question??

:pochitchi: :pochitchi: :blink: :blink: my sub. teech went in my desk and took it whilie I was at gym the sound was off and everything and it was on PAUSE THANK GOD.I put it in the safest darkest place inside my desk and she found it and took it I came back from gym and it was gone and I knew it was HER because she called me up to our real teachers desk and said y u hava a tamagotchi in school and I just looked at her.She threw it into this locked drawer and I didint get it back till the end of the day!!!!!!!!!She is SO MEAN she gives us like 10 homework assignments a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mi teacher cares she says just don't leve the sound on & pay attenion durring lessonsoh & don't be playing with them in work period but she deos care she was sooo exited 4 us (mi like intire class has them))had a baby(but it wasn't mine) i

luv ya MRS.Mancini, alicia

mi teacher cares she says just don't leve the sound on & pay attenion durring lessonsoh & don't be playing with them in work period but she deos care she was sooo exited 4 us (mi like intire class has them))had a baby(but it wasn't mine) i
luv ya MRS.Mancini, alicia
i do feel bad 4 u guys though

they are banned at my school, except me and my friends started a petition and know we get to bring them on fridays. but i still bring mine anyway and i play with it in class too, i'm so good at hiding it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back