Will The MatchMaker Ever Come?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

matrix121391

Reaction score
Though I've heard that Tamagotchis usually live around to the age of 8, my Tamagotchi is currently 14 years old and is an old man. Mine was bought from the U.S., so I don't know if that has anything to do with my Tama being so old (maybe its a glitch). I have a few questions and they are:

1. Will the MatchMaker ever come again? (Codes or cheats would do fine too)

2. When the MatchMaker comes, does it make any sounds? (Because I have been keeping it on silent for quite a while)

!!!Well, thank you in advance for answering my questions!!!

The matchmaker has always come at 7 years old for me. When the matchmaker comes it will beep.

get mach maker faster

if your tama turned to an adult at 3 years old:

when your tama is 6 years old set the time to 6:59 and just wait a minute and an old guy will come and give you a date then when it says love? say yes if you a baby

if your tama turned to an adult at 4 years old:

when your tama is 7 years old set the time to 6:59 and just wait a minute and an old guy will come and give you a date then when it says love? say yes if you a baby

Hi ...

1......the matchmaker will not come again and you are an oldie right now the only way to get married is to get married with another oldies by connecting.

2.......Yes when matchmaker comes it beeps and if you don't answer the matchmaker she will wait .

TamagotchiLoverMB is right, and if you breed two oldies of opposite gender together, you'll get the super rare... Oyajitchi! If you do get it, make a post in What Happened to my Tamagotchi.

StarTama :)

As already said - No the matchmaker won't come once your tama becomes an oldtimer.

She usually comes around 7-10 years of age - at 10.30am, 3pm and 7pm. Your tama does beep and she stays on the screen for about 15 minutes, so as long as you are aware of the time and your tamas age, its pretty hard to miss her

GK1

Pause it, then get a second Tamagotchi and raise it until it's old enough to breed with yours. That might be the only way to save it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back