Will the Matchmaker still come?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama Ala Mode

Reaction score
I have a 10 year old V3 girl Hanatchi (the worm one) who has still not been visted by the Matchmaker. I have tried reducing her weight, changing the day, and changing the hour. All I want to know is, will I get a second generation?

Probably not. If your tama is 10 then it will turn into an oldie, and as far as I know matchy down't come for oldies.

Hello and thank you to anyone who gave solutions to this problem, but I figured it out! After pressing the middle/B button to get to the clock and then changing the time to 9:59, 2:59, or 5:29, I always pressed middle/B button again to exit the clock but dont do that! After setting the clock don't press any more buttons, just wait. And yes the Matchmaker apparently will still come even if your are 10 years old. Thanks so much to anyone who posts about the Matchmaker, I never would have figured this out without your help! ~Note; this happened on a V3 tamagotchi.~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back