Will the store take it back?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
Hello everybody! It's Tgd.

For my birthday, I got a game called 'Designers World' which was almost like a mini gaming system that you could play this designing game on. Anyhow, I opened it up last Sunday and it worked and I had fun playing it! I played it Tuesday, and I also had fun with it. But it froze on me. I thought nothing of it, so I simply turned it off, un-plugged it, and went to do something else. I decided I'd better let it cool-down a bit.

Today (actually, 20mins ago) I plugged it into the TV and started to play it once more. It worked fine for awhile, but then it froze on me. o_O I shrugged, and restarted it. On the main screen, it froze on me again! o.o I again restarted it and it worked for a matter of 2mins before it said, "SAVING! Don't turn off system." then it shut down automatically. I was rather confused, so I tried again. 30 seconds later it shut down again, and even the 'on' button wasn't shining. I was starting to get annoyed, so I started it up AGAIN. This time, it worked for 4mins. When I was in the middle of doing something, it froze again and made a loud "hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" noise. 0_o So I un-plugged it and decided something was defeintly wrong with it.

Should I take it back to the store? WOULD they even take it back? I already opened it, but if it's gonna freeze or shut down every time I play it, then it was a waste of money! :(

*Tgd*

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the same game and its been freezing too. I took mine back.

You should be able to return it if you have the recipt. :)

Good luck! :D

Thanks guys!

I tried it again (with my brother watching) and it froze 8 times o_O Sometimes it'd woul just freeze, some times it would go "hmmmmm" and most of the time the screen would turn half grey and half black. o.o And even once on the main screen it went all scratchy and weird....I'm defiently taking it back.

*Tgd*

I would take it back!

The same thing happened to me, but instead It was my Ipod Shuffle! o.0 Its a longgg story! My dad is trying to Fix It, If you want to know what happened and If you know anyway to help me with it, just PM me. Thanks!

But I really think you should turn it back in, I've never heard of the game before, but It sounds fun! I hope they take it and let you get a new one, Good Luck and Best Wishes From NINJA! :D

-NINJA :)

As long as you have the receipt, you should be able to take it back. Tell the people at the store what's been happening with it, and you may get a replacement or a technician to fix it or at least tell you why it's been freezing on you.

GotchiGirl96

Hello everybody! It's Tgd.
For my birthday, I got a game called 'Designers World' which was almost like a mini gaming system that you could play this designing game on. Anyhow, I opened it up last Sunday and it worked and I had fun playing it! I played it Tuesday, and I also had fun with it. But it froze on me. I thought nothing of it, so I simply turned it off, un-plugged it, and went to do something else. I decided I'd better let it cool-down a bit.

Today (actually, 20mins ago) I plugged it into the TV and started to play it once more. It worked fine for awhile, but then it froze on me. o_O I shrugged, and restarted it. On the main screen, it froze on me again! o.o I again restarted it and it worked for a matter of 2mins before it said, "SAVING! Don't turn off system." then it shut down automatically. I was rather confused, so I tried again. 30 seconds later it shut down again, and even the 'on' button wasn't shining. I was starting to get annoyed, so I started it up AGAIN. This time, it worked for 4mins. When I was in the middle of doing something, it froze again and made a loud "hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" noise. 0_o So I un-plugged it and decided something was defeintly wrong with it.

Should I take it back to the store? WOULD they even take it back? I already opened it, but if it's gonna freeze or shut down every time I play it, then it was a waste of money! :D

*Tgd*
Oh!

I forgot to say, if you don't have the receipt then your fine. Cause for Christmas I got a CD from my grandma and I already had it, and I didn't have a receipt, so I went back to the store and said "I got this for Christmas, but I already have it" the lady said "ok here's your money back." and bam!

haha :D And I bought Sims 2 Pets with it.

-NINJA :)

Ive only returned one thing,that pokemon yellow did NOT work.

They should take it back cuz it should say if it has a defect or something you can return it and exchange for similar item.

If electronic then you have to exchange for the similar item.

Oppps...That happened to me too, but only with a DVD. :p The store manager or a staff will take it in with no problem, don't worry. Have your receipt ready in hand and your parents close by to explain what had happened. :)

Good luck, hun! ^_^

//Tama-Love

I love playing Designer's World!

I don't have it, but my friend got it for Christmas, and when she slept over, i played it so much, and I took over the whole world eventually!

My friend's was working fine, and I'm going to get my own soon, I hope it doesn't do that.

Anyways, Yeah, just keep the receipt, take it to the store, (make sure you have the package it came in, too, just in case, and the instructions and stuff), and you should have no problem! Hopefully the new one you get at the store after you return your old one!

Good luck!

Best wishes,

kuchipatchiluver ^_^ :p :)

what brand is it?my friend got a luchbox for her birthday once that she already had so she took it back with no reciept and she got money back:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back