Will you give me some advice?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwiash

Reaction score
Hello, I have 4 v2s and 1 v3, and I got a new v4. :D It is 0 years old. I got it yesterday and I was wondering if you had any advice on what I should do to prepare it for it's future? I don't really know what I should do besides the basics that haven't changed.

:lol: Also.. :)

1.What do the pencil, diamond, and flower things stand for?

2.Does anything good come out of donating to the king?

3.What does the thing over PC say on the 5th icon on your tama?

1. the pencil, diamond, and flower things are skill points. they decide what job your tam will get.

2. you... get souviners.. you dont NEED to give to the king (i think)

3. dunno, sorry...

1. the pencil, diamond, and flower things are skill points. they decide what job your tam will get.
2. you... get souviners.. you dont NEED to give to the king (i think)

3. dunno, sorry...
:D Thanks

oops: adding: you can boost your skill points by playing games. some games randomly boost games, and some train specifically.

1.The pencil stands for education(It normally goes up when you play games),the diamond stands for fashion and the flower stands for kindness.

2.When you donate to the king I think you can get souvenirs from him when you visit him.

3.If you press it,it will give you a login password for tamatown.Then when you have finished on tamatown your pc gives you a logout password for your tamagotchi.(After that you can get your items and money.

Hope I've helped. :D

Also I don't think that you can visit the king yet on tamatown cause it hasn't come out yet. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back