Will you pass your tamas to your kids?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My answer isn't up there. I would say maybe because I can kind of see myself playing with Tamagotchis for all the years to come. Also, this hobby of mine would have to be something my kids pick up on their own, rather than me just, you know, dropping my Tamagotchis into their laps by means of inheritance. That would be cool if my kids like Tamagotchi too, but I'm gonna let them make that call. :)

I don't have kids yet (I want some!) but when I'm older and I have a few kids I'd definitely let them use some of my Tamas.Just not my very best ones, at least not straightaway. :)
Hahaha, yeah. That's a good way to put it. It took a long time and a lot of resources to get my collection to the way it is now. I'm not ready to give it all up, at least not yet. :mellow: I don't have kids yet either, but for sure, sometime in the near future (I'm in my early 20s).

Possibly. but im sure when when im 28 and have a (hopefully a girl) child im sure there will be other tamagotchis. I dont think she would want my lame old ones xD but if she wanted to try them out I would make sure she took good care of them. and didnt try to break it D:

I don't know if I'll have them when I'm older.

I have younger sisters and they love Tamagotchis, so when I'm older and when I lose interest for Tamagotchis, I'll probably pass my Tamagotchis to them. :)

Hopefully I won't lose interest for them anytime soon.

I have been thinking about passing them to my children, if I do have some. But, I don't know if they'll enjoy playing with them like I do.

their probably going to stop making tamas by that time...who knows... :pochitchi:

No. I don't have any kids of my own, however, I do have a great-niece living in Germany who might like them. She's a little too young at this point, being only 18 months old.

I would definetily.

I think that tamagotchis are unique toys and they should be shared with everyone possible.I would absolutely show them a tama and if they like it, I would give them.If they don't,well,I will continue to play with them until I have enough of them.So yes,I would.

Except i'm 11. :lol:

i so am but i am 12 and i dont know if my future wife will like tamagotchis but i hope they still sell the batteries in the future :lol: please please sell the batteries :)

I wouldn't. They're just toys I love to me[i understand they are more special to others than I do, I'm just stating my opinion]. They are collectibles, but who knows, they might not be worth anything in the future. Then again, they might be worth a lot. My tamagotchis are actually like my kids already. And I'm 12. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back