Win every time at v3 memory

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spudilike

Designer: FAQ Team Badge & Senior Guides Badge
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Hi if you're fed up of losing the memory game try this trick.

Put your tama down on a flat surface and get a pencil and paper.

imagine button A is 1 <

button B is 2 ^

button C is 3 >

the early stages are really easy to win from memory but when you have up to 8 symbols to remember it gets hard.

as you only need to press the buttons after they've all appeared you can scribble down with a pencil the numbers 1 2 3 as the symbols come up.

so < write 1

^ write 2

> write 3

(it's quicker than a,b,c)

then all you have to do is read which buttons to press off of your piece of paper rather than memorising them.

I find it easy writing the numbers 123 but you can write the symbols down instead as long as you remember which button to press.

Ah. That's actually a good idea. But what I usually do is I only play Memory with the sound on. Each arrow has a specific single musical note to it. So basically, you could use the notes of each arrow as a guide, so you know which arrow to press (left or right, the arrow pointing up is obviously easy :mellow: ).

Well, that's another tip for the masses, it usually works for me, so it should work for others. :3

Hi if you're fed up of losing the memory game try this trick.Put your tama down on a flat surface and get a pencil and paper.

imagine button A is 1 <

button B is 2 ^

button C is 3 >

the early stages are really easy to win from memory but when you have up to 8 symbols to remember it gets hard.

as you only need to press the buttons after they've all appeared you can scribble down with a pencil the numbers 1 2 3 as the symbols come up.

so < write 1

^ write 2

> write 3

(it's quicker than a,b,c)

then all you have to do is read which buttons to press off of your piece of paper rather than memorising them.

I find it easy writing the numbers 123 but you can write the symbols down instead as long as you remember which button to press.
That might work, if you're quick enough.

:) B) B)

^^ I'm sure that not everyone knows this.
I used to use this exact same way to win the Dance game on the V1. It really works!
Yay I didn't know that :angry:

^^ I'm sure that not everyone knows this.
I used to use this exact same way to win the Dance game on the V1. It really works!
I also used that trick for Dance too. It really is helpful and it works. One thing I noticed with Memory though is that everytime a set of arrows show up it's different so you would have to keep re-writing the number instead of just adding to the back of them..Well that's how it is on my V3 anyway.

Very good tip!

~shawdy~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back