wings

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blue♣slip

Reaction score
The title pretty much explains it. Do you? I do, all of the time. I love the idea of flying, especially with wings. What about you?

added++

if you agree with me, please check out Maximum Ride, by patterson. it's one of the best books i've ever read.

Last edited by a moderator:
i've always wanted wings...the freedom of being able to fly anywhere with the wind in your hair...looking down on all the people on the ground

I haven't really thought about wings, but being able to fly would be pretty sweet.

I wish humans were naturally born with tails X3 I think that'd be awesome.

No.

I'd get stuck in doors, I wouldn't fit in my bed and nobody would be able to hug me. And I'm imagining it would be very painful to have wings sprout out of my spine o.o

Plus I'd get some really odd looks...

Heck Yes! I dream that I could fly. It would be amazing when people are chasing me just take off and get away from those freaks.

I wouldn't want to be able to fly or have wings. I'm kinda scared of heights. xD Though it would probabaly have a helpful..I guess.

iv'e had some pretty wild and fantastic dreams with wings in them. yes i would love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back