Winning a concert/competition at Music City

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, so i've never won a competition at music city and would really love to. Got lots of questions, can anyone help?
1. I never seem to impress the judges at the stage performance game. Never got to beyond 300 points. The pc seems really slow to respond when playing the game. Any tips to get a high score for that game to impress the judges?

2. I managed to get about 260 points once at stage performance and I started the competition with 2 votes. Does it mean the more points I get, the more votes i'll start with?

3. Does playing more games during the competition week help my ranking or voting?

4. I've seen some getting more than 60 votes. Impressive. How do you get so many votes? I really don't think people actually listen to your cd and vote for their favorite one. My guess is everyone is just voting for themselves. But to get 60 votes means you actually log in and log out many times and scroll to vote for yourself like crazy?

Ok, shoot your tips and advices if you've ever won the competition!
:lol: ok i have won 4 competitions and got 5th ultimate silver! :ph34r: ;) :p :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

thanks everyone, hehehe this thread really help me,hehe actually i just registered for the 45th concert this weekend, this will be my first music competition, hehehe please vote for me.. thank you...

Latest posts

Back