winter wonderland

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my one does not work i waited for 3 min and still nothing and i got a v3 i can not see a snowman any where

Mine is V3 and it works. I thot it's only on Valentine's Day since some are holiday occasions. But i'm clearly mistaken about this when i read some of your posts here. Thanks for such good point you guys have here :gozarutchi:

Anyway I'd be trying some time-changing and see if got any random events for each month. You can also help out. Those who own V3, rest assured it really works. To be able to enjoy the events, your pet must be adult. Patience is a virtue hehe...

It didn"t work on my version 3!

Can someone help me? :huh: :huh: :huh:

my one does not work i waited for 3 min and still nothing and i got a v3 i can not see a snowman any where
yea, its true. It odesnt work

wat version is da winter thing for? it didn't work on mine HELP! thanx

can sum1 tell me if it is just for U.S versions coz im from Australia

Wha? It didn't work for me, and I have a v3! How did it work for other people with v3? And yes, I did follow the instructions right:

First I set the date to February 3rd.

Next I set the time to 4:29 pm.

Finally I waited one minute...but no snowman or something popped up!

Aww...how did it work for other people?

It does work on my V3 I"m pretty sure your tama has to be at least four. ^_^

Hey Bubba,

i live in W.A just thought i'd tell ya dat the next day after i tried it, the snowman thing did come up. it works for us Aussies too! YAY!

v3 is the best i hav like 20 tamagotchi gotchies i love them they r the best and by the way go to www.runescape.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back