witch is the best

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

witch version of tamagotchi is the best

• v.1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • v.2

• v.3

• v.4

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think everyone here thinks v4s are better than all the rest. i remember last year i was so excited to get a v3. now when i look at my v4 compared to my v3, i feel like tossing the v3 into the trash. it ran out of batteries, though, and i dont think i am going to replace them anytime soon. but then i feel like i am betraying my toddler on my v3 named Jr.

but i have to take care of my v4 now

:ph34r: :p :furawatchi:

my tama hanna is an adult now. its the one with the blonde ponytail and the pink high heels lol check the v4 growth chart. my character that hanna is now is next to the strawberry ( :furawatchi: ) tama.
That's ponitchi. My friend also had that evolution, ichigotchi to ponitchi. As shown on the growth chart, you need intelligence points for that.

Sorry folks - the forums are for posting messages and questions about tamagotchis - not for chatting back and forth.

Please use the PM system or TamaChat (Mon-Thur) for chatting ^_^

Let's try to keep replies in here on topic :D

I will move this to the right forum - What's On Your Mind? - more ppl will see it there :mimitchi:

[SIZE=11pt]Having a fun time posting eh? :D I think all of The Tamagotchi's are the best in their own way. V4 good for the new features. V3 for the games, v2 for the orginally and v1 for the characters also, but I like the V4 characters more. So I would have to pick the Tamagotchi Connection Version 4.[/SIZE]

Locky458

i like v2s the best. it had enough characters to keep you busy (the v1 had so little compared to it) the shop, good games, there was nothing that you didnt need. now there are all these bulky extra features~ we hardly need half of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back