Wizards Of Waverly Place

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I_Luff_Meh_Tama_!

Reaction score
First off, this is a bashing post, so if you like this show, GET OUT.

lol.

I personally don't get this show. Her best friend...I've only seen her in 2 episodes! And Selena just isn't a good actress...her outfits on the show are weird, too. Is this show supposed to be funny? Because it isn't. The episode with the dorm sister that haunts them, or whatever...wow that costume was messed up! A midget with a hair dryer...omg I'm scared! NOT!!!

Now I bet your all like "well if you hate it so much why do you watch it?". Because there is nothing else on!

Also that funky junky hat rhyme is just stupid.

Well I'm pretty much done, but I'm sure I will find more things wrong with it eventually.

I hate most disney shows, but Wizards of waverly place isnt that bad, My brother forces me to watch it.

But I would have to agree with you, Selena's clothes in the show are out of wack, but I actually like Selena Gomez, I think she's really pretty plus she's has a awsome taste in music,Here fave band is Paramore, how awsome is that?!

Last edited by a moderator:
First off, this is a bashing post, so if you like this show, GET OUT.lol.

I personally don't get this show. Her best friend...I've only seen her in 2 episodes! And Selena just isn't a good actress...her outfits on the show are weird, too. Is this show supposed to be funny? Because it isn't. The episode with the dorm sister that haunts them, or whatever...wow that costume was messed up! A midget with a hair dryer...omg I'm scared! NOT!!!

Now I bet your all like "well if you hate it so much why do you watch it?". Because there is nothing else on!

Also that funky junky hat rhyme is just stupid.

Well I'm pretty much done, but I'm sure I will find more things wrong with it eventually.
No offence but the part where you said, "if you like this show, GET OUT" was kinda rude. I don't like Wizards of Waverly Place that much, I mean, it's ok, and Im perfectly fine with it if you hate it. But that part was rude.

Please don't double post!!! I really don't like ANY Disney shows. I think most of them are not funny and just plain retarded. And for like,5-year-olds.
hey, are you calling me retarded?? i love all the disney shows. well, not all! but i love 97% of them. Please be nice when you are posting. Think about if the tables were turned. If I had said something like that about a show you liked :huh:

hey, are you calling me retarded?? i love all the disney shows. well, not all! but i love 97% of them. Please be nice when you are posting. Think about if the tables were turned. If I had said something like that about a show you liked ;)
No, They're calling the show retarded, not you. But retarded is not a similie for lame. I wish people would get that.

Please don't double post!!! I really don't like ANY Disney shows. I think most of them are not funny and just plain retarded. And for like,5-year-olds.
That was rude. :l I feel exactly the way Tamagirl#1 is feeling right now. Just because someone likes a show and you dont like it doesnt mean you have to say the show's for retards and 5-year-olds. Dora is for 5-year-olds, not Hannah Montana. I like disney shows too. :D All except Naturally, Sadie (I hate that stupid show :) It would be a dream come true if they cancelled it. If they cancelled that show it would make me even happier than meeting Miley Cyrus. Ok maybe not. ;) ) Maybe That's So Raven too. And all the Playhouse Disney shows and the Disney cartoon shows (well, maybe I like Kim Possible a little). My fave shows are hannah montana, Zoey 101, and The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. I also like Life With Derek. :D That show deserves more attention. Its a really good show! (not as good as hannah montana but still really good :D )

Last edited by a moderator:
That was rude. :l I feel exactly the way Tamagirl#1 is feeling right now. Just because someone likes a show and you dont like it doesnt mean you have to say the show's for retards and 5-year-olds. Dora is for 5-year-olds, not Hannah Montana. I like disney shows too. ;) All except Naturally, Sadie (I hate that stupid show :D It would be a dream come true if they cancelled it. If they cancelled that show it would make me even happier than meeting Miley Cyrus. Ok maybe not. ^_^ ) Maybe That's So Raven too. And all the Playhouse Disney shows and the Disney cartoon shows (well, maybe I like Kim Possible a little). My fave shows are hannah montana, Zoey 101, and The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. I also like Life With Derek. :D That show deserves more attention. Its a really good show! (not as good as hannah montana but still really good :D )
well thats her opinion it dosent matter if she wants to tell how she feels

and well i like anime and you hated it then you said anime is stupid and pointless

thats your opinion and you have a right to express it any way you want ^^

learn not to disrespect others opinions please

Sincerely, VeryDisturbed.

personally i do not like disney its just not my show but thats my opinion and no one can change that

Latest posts

Back