woah!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~*.:Elmo:.*~

Reaction score
me and my friends saw this anime show called 'air gear' where there is alot to do with roller blading go here to find out wat it is

so me and a few friends decided to start a group and then it spread in our town to another group the another and another and until we new it we where having battles people were making stickers for their group and we have made it a big thing and i got an e-mail the other day from a friend who lives 3 hrs aways 4rom me and she said it had started in her town i never new it would be so big. Is it in your town my team is called 'The dark wings'

That's really cool! So like everyone should recognize your friends, huh? :mellow:

im pretty famous coz im the leader of my group but yer our group is preety famous there are 5 in my group including me but one of my membres is out of comition because she broke her leg but if it isn't in ur town you could always try to start it

if you live in yepoon i know its there and rocky and here those are the 3 places i know 4 sure but i heard it was out of QLD but im not to sure of that i heard it on the streets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back