Woahhh it's being a while! But i have a serious question to ask you guys......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sakura-san123

Reaction score
Heyyyy tamatalk!!!!!

WOW, it has being soooo long since i have being on here!! I have missed you guys ^_^ I kinda stopped playing with tamas because of school and everything just got way to busy, and i didn't have time for tamas :( ANYWAY. Here is my serious question for you guys:

Do you think i should get back into tamas and logging and all that? I just want your opinion because i can never decide on my own and my family are no help. So what do you guys think?? How are you all finding it running tamas with school and work and such?

It would be awesome if i could get some advice!

Thanks!

Sakura <3 <3

PS: It's good to be back :)

Welcome back, I've missed you! I think you should definitely get back into Tamas - you'll have my support in your new log, I love your logging style! :)

I'm not actually running any Tamas (unless you count the numerous virtual pet apps on my phone) but I'm still as into them as ever. School is boring and easy, I'm leaving junior school in a week and going on holiday to NZ before starting secondary school in September. I'm not busy at all nowadays so I could run Tamas if I actually wanted to.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! thanks for your awesome reply!!! I'm so glad you enjoy my logging!!

I really would like to get back into them, and i would deffo start logging again!

School is boring. Hahaha but I'm doing year 12 NCEA level 2 and it's pretty full on. Hmmm... maybe i should try starting up a tama this week and see how it goes. Thanks for replying, your advice helped alot!

Sakura :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back