wolf avatars?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to be rude, but can you made the hair more like glints. and a grey * astrix on the collar

You're not sorry to bother me and you're not sorry for being rude. If you were, you wouldn't bother me and you wouldn't be rude. This is why I don't want people whining at me, then more people think it's okay to whine at me, when it really wasn't in the first place.

And miffy, I don't feel motivated to make you anything. Not feeling it.

You're not sorry to bother me and you're not sorry for being rude. If you were, you wouldn't bother me and you wouldn't be rude. This is why I don't want people whining at me, then more people think it's okay to whine at me, when it really wasn't in the first place.
Oh, well you can just leave the eye shadow thing off then. ^^

Its really not a matter of life or death...=B

so can you fix mine?

I don't have a problem with drawing one line and coloring in something, it's just that then a bunch of other people start complaining that I didn't do a perfect job with what they wanted.. etc..

KK445: Fix? Hahahaa.. No.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a problem with drawing one line and coloring in something, it's just that then a bunch of other people start complaining that I didn't do a perfect job with what they wanted.. etc..
Pyon, you did a fantastic job. Nobody dislikes your things. :DDD

I LOVE mine! -huggles-

Nobody hates your work, everybody loves it. :D

i said aqua. its your shop so you should be happy to fix these things. if you dont want to fix mine of anyones then we should tell guides to close this topic. We just wanted you to fix it. But ok. Fine. Dont fix things for your custimers that never did anything to you

It can be really annoying when costumers keep complaining and whining , you should be glad you have one in the first place!!! Plus, it is blue atleast, so what if it iznt your favorite shade, its not like the world is going to blow up!

Guys, this is Pyonnie's shop. She could easily not let you have any more art.

Who cares if you didn't gte what you want, Your not gonna die.

Just chill.

If you still feel the need to argue or insult me, Paper*cut, KK445, please send a PM my way. I do not need you in this thread any longer.

I am happy and I appreciate that people understand how annoying such things can be, however, it would be wise not to become enbrolied in my arguments. Such things usually result badly for people and cause much drama.

She doesn't have to do it if she doesn't want to.

You could at least ask her in a nicer way, and when you say sorry, your not. You're just saying it so you can get the order from her.

It's not like paying for it.

No, it's not her job. This was just something fun she wanted to do in her pass time.

She has been crammed up with orders, and of course she would be grouchy.

Happens in shops. :\

i said aqua. its your shop so you should be happy to fix these things. if you dont want to fix mine of anyones then we should tell guides to close this topic. We just wanted you to fix it. But ok. Fine. Dont fix things for your custimers that never did anything to you
Be happy she can be bothered to make you something anyway.

Don't take things for granted.

If you can't accept things, make your own avatars.

Well pyon, i would request something, but it looks like your awfully busy, maybe some other time.

Good luck. :p

Well... xD Since.. you aren't busy ;]

Character name: Pyrrth (With a twist :])

Base color: Orange

Eye color: Yellow

Hair color: Orange yellow and white

Markings (color/where) : She looks liek a candy corn... XD

Glow color*: Umz... GREEN!

[optional]

Piercings? Yep... a few studs (Candy corn colors)

Items? A candy corn in her mouth (If you can) and a collar (See avvie now)

Anything else I need to know? Ummmz. XD XCandy corn tastes good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back