Wolf Avatars

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowfrost

Reaction score
I guess if you are here you want an avatar? Well there are a few rules...:

-Don't ask me a bagillion times if yours is done yet, heck, ask me more than once and your order is deleted. You have a two day ban for ordering one again. (Every tim eyou order again before your two days is up adds up another day before you can order) I will post something like '(Enter Username) has been deleted please wait 48 hours before ordering again'

-Please remeber I have a life that isn't the laptop, so don't order forty in a row.

-All of this is done with a mouse, if you don't like the outline, don't order.

-If you ask me to edit after I have finished I will say no. Art is Art, if you think otherwise please PM me why, I will still say no but will take these thinsg into consideration.

(Please PM me with edited form. I will not search through the form a bagilion times,)

-Have fun!

(Outline is here.

Form:

Wolf Name:

Wolf coloring:

Markings:

Eye Color:

Other:

ONLY FIVE ORDERS AT A TIME: (POST WILL BE SAID WHEN FINISHED AND SLOT IS OPEN.)

I guess if you are here you want an avatar? Well there are a few rules...:
-Don't ask me a bagillion times if yours is done yet, heck, ask me more than once and your order is deleted. You have a two day ban for ordering one again. (Every tim eyou order again before your two days is up adds up another day before you can order) I will post something like '(Enter Username) has been deleted please wait 48 hours before ordering again'

-Please remeber I have a life that isn't the laptop, so don't order forty in a row.

-All of this is done with a mouse, if you don't like the outline, don't order.

-If you ask me to edit after I have finished I will say no. Art is Art, if you think otherwise please PM me why, I will still say no but will take these thinsg into consideration.

(Please PM me with edited form. I will not search through the form a bagilion times,)

-Have fun!

(Outline is here.

Form:

Wolf Name:

Wolf coloring:

Markings:

Eye Color:

Other:

ONLY FIVE ORDERS AT A TIME: (POST WILL BE SAID WHEN FINISHED AND SLOT IS OPEN.)
Wolf Name:Fang

Wolf coloring:Red and has black ears

Markings:Has a scar like mark under her eye. and has one black stripe under her ear.

Eye Color:Blue

Other:Her ear is peireced.

TY!

Name: Tiger

Colouring: dA -sigpoint-

Markings: dA

Eye colour: dA

Other: Thanks, bud n_______n;

Wolf Name: Amethsyt

Wolf coloring: lavender hair and pink body

Markings: yellow sparkles by her eyes

eye color: teal

other: No thanks

thanks! ~MC~

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, if you have not done mine yet, could you make the red color to an oranginsh red, and make half of the muzzle white? If you already did mine, that's okay.

Also, can you PM me when mine is finished?

Thanks again ~ Iam :angry:

Okay, if you have not done mine yet, could you make the red color to an oranginsh red, and make half of the muzzle white? If you already did mine, that's okay.
Also, can you PM me when mine is finished?

Thanks again ~ Iam :angry:
Actaully, I did everything there but the white muzzle, but I can go back and edit :lol: I figured that just red looked funny (lol) and so did just orange...

Will do! :pochitchi:

Wolf Name: McCamey

Wolf coloring: gray

Markings: with white ear tips and his paws white

Eye Color: a very pretty violet blue if ya can

Other: a green scarf

Wolf Name: McCameyWolf coloring: gray

Markings: with white ear tips and his paws white

Eye Color: a very pretty violet blue if ya can

Other: a green scarf
Please read the first post. You have a two hour ban from ordering because you didn't read the first post, just the form.

May I remind you, reading will help you one day, ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back