WOLF/FOX AVATAR REQUESTS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clione

Reaction score
YES, im taking requests for avatars. the base used will be the same one as my icon, but whatever markings/accesorries that are needed will be added, obviously. (no the eyes wont be that eyeliner-y on yours... clione wears eyeliner its not my fault)

there are a few... simple rules

• Credit would be appreciated. Just a simple "Avatar by Clione" in your signature is all i'm looking for. You don't need to write a paragraph about how you didn't make your icon, three words will cut it.
  • I would appreciate it if you did not do the editing yourself. Of course, if I left out a detail or you would like to add something, go right ahead.
  • This one is a must-have, DO NOT CLAIM AS YOUR OWN.
  • If I don't do yours, it was either A. Not explained enough B. I haven't gotten to it yet OR C. I didn't see it

REQUEST FORM:

Name [SIZE=7pt](optional, if the name is listed it will be placed in the corner of the icon)[/SIZE]:

Gender [SIZE=7pt](I give girls eyelashes like my icon, i don't know why. But if it's a girl and you don't want the eyelashes just say so)[/SIZE]:

Ref Sheet [SIZE=7pt](also optional. If you do not have one for this certain character, or i know you well and i know what your fursona looks like, dont bother posting it)[/SIZE]:

Explain Looks if no reference is available:

Also remember you don't HAVE to use it as your avatar. I won't be insulted if you don't.

ty and hurry up and request im bored :ccc lol

Name : Pixie

Ref Sheet : Well, I don't have a Sheet, but I do have the picture.... xD SO I'll post that. Click. ((Glasses are optional.)

Explain Looks if no reference is available: Erm...

Other: Can you give her a blue and white striped scarf? :3

Thank you Clione :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back