Wolf Pack / Warrior Cats

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

haleyhashats

Reaction score
I'm thinking of doing one of these. Mainly because I've been wanting to do one for some short time now :)

Anyways, I'm just posting this to collect votes and then to start planning :3

So which one would you prefer? Wolf pack or warrior cats? Post here with your ideas :)

On other forums warrior cats are really popular ( silver clan, storm clan etc.) its about time someone made one on this forum

but a wolf pack would be interesting too

whatever you choose I'll join!

I'd love either one o: Though I would prefer a wolf pack one. :)

(; to be honest, I don't mind which one we / i end up making :)

wolf packs are fun, and so are warrior cats! in the end if we sort of have a 50 / 50 voting turn out (a tie, in simpler terms, ahaha) - we / i could always make both? haha ! ^_^

i'm going to wait for a few more votes / opinions before planning shall begin, though. :)

sorry for lack of capitalization, i'm being lazy right now. haha :)

My very first roleplay on TT was a wolf pack RP :p I was new to RPing then and didn't know there was such a thing as literate RP until I stated RPing here. I was first introduced to roleplay on FooPets. And let me tell you it was a mess. But I thought that's how you roleplayed. So I came on here, made the wolf pack RP and followed the same "format" I was used to. (Example: Kai: -sits on a rock and looks around-) It was popular surprisingly but I soon discovered by the people that joined that you could literate roleplay. I was in heaven. I've been addicted ever since. THE END

Oh BTW Chloe and Fang are my characters from that roleplay as well. It's actually still up. Silver Mist Wolf Pack :D

Isn't Kai the stud in our pack huh? Lol

OHMYGOSH.

SNAZZY. I was on FooPets too for my first step into roleplay CCC;

I guess I did literate roleplaying though, because the script format there always made me recoil. >_>

There were some pretty good literate RP's over on FP, which is where I 'learned'. ololol /likeiknowanything

fosho. kai's a pimp.

And, Jared... No.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back