Wolfheart's First Tama Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolfheart2112

Reaction score
Ok well its me, wolfy, and I was gonig around the site and saw some things called logs. I read up a bit on them and decided to make one of my adventures with my tama :) The problem is i dont know how to actually do one so forgive me if I seem new at it ( because i am lol!)

Name: Duncn ( short for Duncan)

Type: Mimiyoritchi

Weight: 33 lbs.

Generation: 1

Name: Undecided

Type: Kuroteletchi

Weight: 5 lbs

Generation: 2

Didn't take many photo's of Duncan before so I only have one of him as a tamatchi but its bad quality. It has been a week since I have acquired the V3 tamagotchi and I must say I missed having one. Here are 3 pictures I took right after the matchmaker came. For my mimiyoritchi, the match was a sweet girl Biluotchi <3

DSCF0823-1.jpg
DSCF0822-1.jpg
DSCF0824-1.jpg

How cute are they when sleeping?! And that's all for now, thanks!

Name: Rogue

Type: Kuchitamatchi

Weight: 11 lbs

Wolfy's back with some news! Duncn left my sweet baby (who you all have seen I named Rogue[after x-men lol]) this afternoon, so he's all alone now, (though he is so needy!) Unlike his father *cough* he always wants food, (every minute I mean! :( ) and just as I type this I see he has turned himself into a kuchitamatchi! So cute and adorable and means at least I'm taking good care of him :mametchi: I'll post again tonight with all the pictures I have of my tama from last night and today. Also caught a video of Duncan leaving Rogue. Take care and that's all for now! Wolfy

Last edited by a moderator:

Name: Rogue

Type: YoungMimitchi

Weight: 20 lbs

As you can see, today Rogue turned himself into a YoungMimitchi! I'm so proud, at least I've been taking good care of him. He hasn't been a pain ( unlike his baby year thats for sure!) and seems to be good. I try to feed him and play a game soon after often so his hunger and happy hearts are full without him being obese. I do that about once an hour even at school. Hopefully in two days a decent adult tama will come :ichigotchi: That's all for now, and I'll type more tomorrow. Also, I couldn't get the pictures to load so just keep waiting! Wolfy :mametchi:

Latest posts

Back