WONDER ISLAND

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessie Slaughter walked in and yelled WHY DOES NO ONE LIKE ME! IM NOT A SLUT!.
(Woah. Woah. Woah. Stop right there. One, you didn't fill the form out. Two, you didn't even use any quotation marks. Three, this is a family forum. So.)

Bieber forgets about poor Forever Alone and keeps singing along to "Never Gonna Let You Give You Up".

Troll face grows cat ears and begins to horribly troll by imitating an anime girl.

Forever Alone frowned, noticing he had been forgotten. He approached Trollface. "Will you be my friend?" he asked, looking at the cat ears.

Mr. Astley finally couldn't take Bieber's voice anymore, so he walked away and sung some more.

Bieber felt hurt as he was shunned by Rick. He stopped singing and then frowned.

Troll Face, with his stupid face, laughed at Forever Alone, and said, "U MAD BRO?!"

Forever Alone frowned. "Depends, will you be my friend?"

Forever Alone scowled. "Yes! I AM!" he yelled, beginning to pull on Trollface's ears.

Nyan Cat used the power of Nyan to help Forever Alone beat uo Trollface. Nyan Cat did not appreciate being kicked by Trollface earlier.

Unfortunately, Troll face continued to remain unscathed, because his entire existence revolved around ticking people off. With that mocking look on his face, he continued to laugh and yell, "U MAD, BRO?!!"

Astley was proud of his act on Bieber. Then, randomly, all of his partners from the music video 'Never Gonna Give You Up' showed up and reacted his music video. It was awesome.

Forever Alone frowned and kicked TrollFace over and over in his 'beautiful' face.

Troll Face began to cry, although he was actually doing it because he planned on trolling Forever Alone by asking for forgiveness and then ticking him off by saying "U MAD, BRO?!" again while showing off his unscathed face.

Forever Alone decided it wasn't worth it anymore and stopped kicking Troll Face.

Since Trollface wasn't getting hurt, Nyan Cat stopped using Nyan on him, and went away to do Nyan Cat-ish stuff

Troll Face, thanks to the nyaning, suddenly turned into troll cat (Nyan cat with troll face head). Instead of singing the nyan cat song, he sung the TROLOLOLOLO song. "AHH YAAAA YAAA YAAAA YAAA YAAAA YAAA YAAA YAAAAAA OHHHHHHHHH"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back